UnevenEdge

SCOTUS Justice Clarence Thomas

1pooh4u

On record Justice Thomas talks about coming from “normal stock” and he prefers hanging out in “Walmart parking lots instead of gorgeous beaches. There’s something normal about that”

FYI he presided over a bribery case while he accepted these lavish gifts that his 285k salary would never afford him to go on

https://www.propublica.org/article/clarence-thomas-scotus-undisclosed-luxury-travel-gifts-crow

• Thanks 2

Wants to end gay marriage, even if it means invalidating his own interracial marriage (they are allowed under the same amendments). Has sexually harassed past colleagues and his wife was instrumental in pulling off Jan 6 he never disclosed these gifts where his billionaire pal Harlan Crow would pick him up and take him to his sprawling ranch using his bombardier jet. He needs to go. He’s corrupt to the core and he won’t step down. Idek if there’s a mechanism to fire him.  
In this country state reps get fired for actually reppin their constituents but this clown that no one voted for, and accepts lavish gifts from billionaires gets to keep his job. He got the fuckin job despite credible allegations of sexual harassment. Instead of punishing him, Anita Hill was the damaged and punished person 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I’m not a politics guy by any means whatsoever, but I do have one glaring question…..

Who in the righteous fuck “hangs out in Walmart parking lots”? 😐

No one. He’s so far removed from the “normal stock” in which he claims that he has no idea what everyday citizens do. He thinks we hang out in Walmart parking lots. 

• Thanks 3

42 minutes ago, PenguinBoss said:

C'mon, how could he know that accepting tens of millions of dollars in gifts from a mega-donor and not reporting it was illegal?

He asked Kavanaugh while they were “boofing” a few beers at a nearby Walmart. “Kavanaugh said it was ‘no problem’ and I didn’t see anything wrong with it, so I thought it was ok to not say anything”

the only thing he did claim was a $19k Bible 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Thomas has been a liability as long as he’s been on the court.

He’s never going to step down and no one will ask him to. Certainly not his conservative colleagues. Doesn’t matter that they’d still have a majority without him. More important they stay in power than do what’s right. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

He asked Kavanaugh while they were “boofing” a few beers at a nearby Walmart. “Kavanaugh said it was ‘no problem’ and I didn’t see anything wrong with it, so I thought it was ok to not say anything”

the only thing he did claim was a $19k Bible 

Serious question.

Did Jesus himself drag his sack over it? $19K bible? WTF.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Serious question.

Did Jesus himself drag his sack over it? $19K bible? WTF.

Idk I figured the pages were made from Jebus foreskin or something but ofc he claims the Bible it makes him look like a regular normal guy, that just so happens to get $19k bibles as gifts sometimes 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, 1pooh4u said:

Idk I figured the pages were made from Jebus foreskin or something but ofc he claims the Bible it makes him look like a regular normal guy, that just so happens to get $19k bibles as gifts sometimes 

'It just kept growing back! Before we knew it, we had enough brit milah confetti to put out an entire book!'

Oye.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Reports coming in that Harlan Crow, Thomas’s billionaire benefactor, collects Nazi memorabilia. 

Now one might say “just because you collect Nazi memorabilia that doesn’t mean you’re a Nazi”. To which I say “fuck you” I argued with my own dad about this cuz he was ordering Nazi memorabilia coins to an acquaintance. I leaned into my dad pretty hard cuz even if the dude ain’t a Nazi he’s creating a market for people who definitely are, and using my Jewish Dad as a way to alleviate some sort of guilt in that….but I digress

fuckin Clarence Thomas, wtf man? 

https://nypost.com/2023/04/08/clarence-thomas-benefactor-harlan-crow-collects-nazi-memorabilia/amp/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Yeah, the racism is coming out strong.  Predictably, of course, and it’s going to give Thomas the cover he needs to slip out of trouble.

He shouldn’t get out of trouble. He knew what this guy was all about. He and his wife have been accepting gifts from him for 20 years.  Thomas doesn’t care if he’s surrounded or married to racist white people because it doesn’t affect him. “They’re doing it to ‘them’ not me” so fuck him

• Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

He shouldn’t get out of trouble. He knew what this guy was all about. He and his wife have been accepting gifts from him for 20 years.  Thomas doesn’t care if he’s surrounded or married to racist white people because it doesn’t affect him. “They’re doing it to ‘them’ not me” so fuck him

The man is a known abuser and manipulator; he’s somehow avoided any kind of backlash for any of it to this day. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm gonna start referring to him as a Supreme Court Injustice to piss off my great aunt, a superfan with two Pomeranians named Clarence and Thomas and who has been known to wear her "Clarence F'N Thomas" shirt to family functions. If nothing else it should make my other great aunt laugh, the who is usually wearing her NOTORIOUS sweater emblazoned with RBG's face regardless of the weather or time of year. 

Lever News is a great site. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Neubauten said:

I'm gonna start referring to him as a Supreme Court Injustice to piss off my great aunt, a superfan with two Pomeranians named Clarence and Thomas and who has been known to wear her "Clarence F'N Thomas" shirt to family functions. If nothing else it should make my other great aunt laugh, the who is usually wearing her NOTORIOUS sweater emblazoned with RBG's face regardless of the weather or time of year. 

Lever News is a great site. 

This Harlan Crow clown payed off the judges reps and senators. GOP Reps on the judiciary committee have accepted close to 500k from Crow in the last decade the democrats on the committee wanted all the justices to reveal all gifts and donations. the Republicans couldn’t allow that. I’m sure all the SC justices breathed a sigh of relief because they all accept gifts and $ that would probably piss us off if we knew for sure 

I just found the lever today.  Yesterday I was listening to tyt and Ana Kasparian was referencing that article so I wanted to read it.  I have more trust in tyt than most other media. They often criticize Biden and democrats. Kinda makes them more believable imo.  So when they say an article is well written I tend to believe them. 

Yeah....guy has been a problem ever since he got on the bench.the Black community doesn't even accept him as one of our own. Mostly because he wants to outlaw interracial relationships/marriages. All because he wants to so it, but doesn't want anyone else to have the benefits.

16 hours ago, discolé monade said:

i'm super excited that, maybe, one of these days, i'll be an actual outlaw, on 2 counts of crimes against....humanity?

wait...4 kids

i'm super excited that, maybe, one of these days, i'll be an actual outlaw, on 6 counts of crimes against ....humanity. 

XD

I mean…..your existence already is a few, according to Clarence Thomas. 😅

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

The SC dngaf about the children if they did they’d allow the Feds to protect our environment better but because the SC are mostly corporate bought shills they couldn’t allow that. Regulation costs $$

it will be interesting to see HOW SC handles the UI parents of the children born on u.s. soil, after 07.01.23. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, discolé monade said:

it will be interesting to see HOW SC handles the UI parents of the children born on u.s. soil, after 07.01.23. 

Parents gotta go back. the child/children can work the meat plants as soon as they turn 8. They can work in agriculture at 6 yo that will be their decision 

this ties into the soon to be existing corporate orphanages group homes and juvenile detention centers of all kinds that I been ranting about somewhere 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...