UnevenEdge

So, you're walking down the street,minding your own business...

André Toulon

yeah I would…cause it’s gonna fuck them up when they show their friends..

fun story…(or take it racist I don’t fuckin know what is anymore) when I was a wee stillz…like 4 or 5. I used to think every bald black man was Michael Jordan. Well this one time we were in the mall and we hit the food court. And I saw “Michael Jordan”, and apparently picked the perfect moment that the noise kinda dulls and screamed at the top of my lungs “LOOK, ITS MICHAEL JORDAN!!”. Guy was nice tho, came over and shook my hand and talk to the parents… 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Still Me said:

fun story…(or take it racist I don’t fuckin know what is anymore) when I was a wee stillz…like 4 or 5. I used to think every bald black man was Michael Jordan. Well this one time we were in the mall and we hit the food court. And I saw “Michael Jordan”, and apparently picked the perfect moment that the noise kinda dulls and screamed at the top of my lungs “LOOK, ITS MICHAEL JORDAN!!”. Guy was nice tho, came over and shook my hand and talk to the parents… 

I had a whole conversation with jaime Foxx without even remotely recognizing him so i think these two stories wash.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Still Me said:

Several years back, I had gone to see Rush at Toyota Center and I saw Fozzy frontman (and professional wrestler) Chris Jericho munchin' on some food. I said hello, but that was it. I wish I had stopped and talked to him for a bit, but I didn't want to bother the guy while he was eating. That's a bit of a regret of mine. Oh, well. At least I got to exchange pleasantries with the guy.

27 minutes ago, SuperWastedOnLife said:

Several years back, I had gone to see Rush at Toyota Center and I saw Fozzy frontman (and professional wrestler) Chris Jericho munchin' on some food. I said hello, but that was it. I wish I had stopped and talked to him for a bit, but I didn't want to bother the guy while he was eating. That's a bit of a regret of mine. Oh, well. At least I got to exchange pleasantries with the guy.

Oh…well, I’m a little double-jealous now….

1F6CB51B-14C3-4B57-A09D-B62D21264949.gif

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jemsnixon said:

When I was a little child, maybe 4 or 5, I don't fuckin know what was. I once mistakenly believed that every bald black man was Michael Jordan. We visited the food court this particular time we were in the mall. And I yelled at the top of my lungs, "LOOK, IT'S MICHAEL JORDAN!!" when I saw "Michael Jordan" and, it seems, chose the ideal moment when the noise kind of died down. But, the guy was friendly and came over to shake my hand and spoke to the parents.

We already have this one, tryhard again pls.

Edited by Raptorpat
removed spambot link