UnevenEdge

Who post from mobile?

Guest The Hound

Guest The Hound

I need a count of people who use this from mobile asap. If enough people say they do, I'll create a skin for mobile (Based off this obviously) and add a theme dropdown box that can be accessible on any page. This means I'll also be limiting what skins you can select on the dropdown box, since I don't want a ton of entries cluttering up people's phone screens. I'll do the 4 most used skins?

I almost always use mobile.

Please don't do anything else with the skins.

This and I don't know why you're asking us, you'll do it regardless.  You'll do it for the one person that might say,"Fix it" but more importantly, you'll do it to annoy those of us that just don't care.

Guest The Hound

This and I don't know why you're asking us, you'll do it regardless.  You'll do it for the one person that might say,"Fix it" but more importantly, you'll do it to annoy those of us that just don't care.

You need to take the stick out of your ass towards me lately.

Guest The Hound

Does this site not keep browser and device logs, Lithium and Node did.......I thought you could see everything

yea but it's a headache.

smf sucks

Guest The Hound

I almost always use mobile.

Please don't do anything else with the skins.

It would be entire separate from this skin and would not interfere with anything at all.  :fap:

Guest The Hound

Well that's a good start

I'll start with an existing mobile theme and clone it to look like what we have on the primary theme now.

Guest The Hound

I just use desktop version on my S7 browser

You would still request the desktop version in order for this to work, so it won't interfere with anything you currently have.

Guest The Hound

100% from mobile, the only thing I want is to be able to see who liked my post without having to squint and adjust the brightness settings on my phone and squint again before giving up. Everything else is fine

That's because of one of the plugins I believe. I'll look into trying to find where the css for that is located and try to change it, because I think it will do it on whatever skin we use. I'm not sure. I'll look into it because I've overlooked this until you just brought it up.

That's because of one of the plugins I believe. I'll look into trying to find where the css for that is located and try to change it, because I think it will do it on whatever skin we use. I'm not sure. I'll look into it because I've overlooked this until you just brought it up.

Thanks if you could fix that it'd be amazing

You need to take the stick out of your ass towards me lately.

No, stop fixing things that aren't broken and FYI the stick up my ass is for all you guys not just you only.

You guys do shit for your own amusement, fix things that no one knew was broken and remove features that people actually want to use and folders people actually wanna go into

Yeah, I'm slightly tilted over it.

No, stop fixing things that aren't broken and FYI the stick up my ass is for all you guys not just you only.

You guys do shit for your own amusement, fix things that no one knew was broken and remove features that people actually want to use and folders people actually wanna go into

::spin::

That Sour but Sweet rank will become a reality soon ;)

Guest The Hound

TBH I don't think you really know what you're talking about, so I'm just gonna forget this one.

Guest The Hound

Thanks if you could fix that it'd be amazing

The colors look like something I quick set at the end stages of making this theme, so it's a possibility the plugin is pulling css from the main theme.... idk... but the more I think about it, the more it sounds probable.

The colors look like something I quick set at the end stages of making this theme, so it's a possibility the plugin is pulling css from the main theme.... idk... but the more I think about it, the more it sounds probable.

I thought the facade theme was the forum default

Guest The Hound

I thought the facade theme was the forum default

It is.

But I'm saying the plugin for the likes is just pulling css from whatever theme is currently active on -insert user here's- browser

I'm ​about 50/50 desktop/mobile. Do what you want, the desktop site works fine on my phone. I'd love for it to detect what type of device your on through the browser and change by itself, but I doubt you'll be able to do that.

Guest The Hound

I use mobile, but don't trust you with tampering with any of this, Breaks McSite.

go talk to pooh

im not repeating this shit again

you know nothing about anything development related go suck your own dick u boring fuck

Guest The Hound

Okay. Mobile theme is being made in a few days or a week or so, due to the majority of people saying they already do post from mobile, the other half of me is doing it out of spite thanks to a few users who don't know what they're talking about.

Thread closed.