UnevenEdge

Day1, The Discussion

André Toulon

10 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

You may want to edit the time zone into the listed deadline.

What happens if someone (like me) wants to participate in some challenges, but not in others? This game sounds like fun but I've never fucked with AI art and I don't care to.

Well, the whole idea is this works in monthly arcs...so I guess I have to feed you to the ASMBeast Friday...dang, and I liked him too.

So just so we're clear, we not only have to reproduce an AI image from Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law, but it has to be of Harvey Birdman from the show itself, correct? (I want to make sure I'm following the rules to the letter, and like my dad used to say, you don't know if you don't ask.)

Edited by hornedlizardman
At least I'm man enough to participate in this, Nabs. Unlike you. Chickenshit.
  • D'oh 1

5 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I was just saying how to get the closest thing to Harvey birdman because the ai is stupid...at least when I tried it, but it doesn't have to be a scene from the show or whatever....just Harvey forced into prostitution as a theme

Understood. Thank you.

8 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Testing it out myself (not a participant)...

craiyon_103601_Harvey_Birdman_infiltrates_a_sex_cult_to_get_information_on_the_whereabouts_of_the_ki.thumb.png.403b75d4b7576c7ce1bb0537c155599b.png

I don't really notice much of an improvement.

lol Why does it look like he's trying to talk to a terrible version of Chris Griffin from Family Guy in one of the panels? 🤣

1 minute ago, hornedlizardman said:

lol Why does it look like he's trying to talk to a terrible version of Chris Griffin from Family Guy in one of the panels? 🤣

I think we all need to test out different prompts to see what they come up with.  Detailed is not necessarily better, but it could be if the right prompts are used.

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

I think we all need to test out different prompts to see what they come up with.  Detailed is not necessarily better, but it could be if the right prompts are used.

This may give me an unfair advantage since I haven't done one yet. *evil laughter* (And watch. I get kicked out anyway. lol)

Just now, hornedlizardman said:

This may give me an unfair advantage since I haven't done one yet. *evil laughter* (And watch. I get kicked out anyway. lol)

This is a dry run.   We just opened up the competition to competitors so we don;t have a full field yet.

3 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

This is a dry run.   We just opened up the competition to competitors so we don;t have a full field yet.

Oh. See, I thought this was going to somehow reach NASA and get beamed out to the entire universe so a vertically-challenged jade-skinned thingamabob could come to Earth by crash landing in Wisconsin, taking the form of Jeff Bridges, "kidnapping" Karen Allen, having sex with her in a trailer in Colorado, and making out with her when they get to the famed meteor crater in Arizona just in time for his people to pick him up. My mistake. *shit-eating smirk*

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

Well I kinda need them to pick one to submit, otherwise it's best collage and that just seems like more trouble 

Fair enough...

3 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

I really don't know. 🤣 I knew it was gonna be bad, but Jesus Christ Almighty, this is not what I expected at all.

Buddy, just kick me out of the game right now.

Could you also select one from that collage to use? 

2 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Dude, pick one...the fact that it added birdman the fucking producer is hilarious 

Well, I'll have to try again then. I closed it out. Crap. lol

May I petition that the first attempt be thrown out, please?

3 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

No, just tell me which one you want to use and I'll edit if for you.

Okay, scoob. Bottom Center. Because fuck it. lol

Sorry. Meant bottom center. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

And just for the record, I see your prompt is pretty much the theme word for word ....if you look at Ric's, he took liberties with the wording....that's what I was talking about as far as getting different results.

Well, like I said, I'm gonna fucking lose so... 🤣 Whatever I put in the prompt was gonna yield bad results so I just put in the prompt word for word which is what I intended to do. I didn't intend for the results to look like that. lol

Lol Buddy or Scoob might want to make a challenge submission thread and a separate conversation thread just to make judging easier. Like it’s easier to judge when looking at submissions continuously rather than a few submission, conversations and submissions that aren’t submissions but are here anyway.  I’ll looking at too many things over here when the time comes 😆

11 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Lol Buddy or Scoob might want to make a challenge submission thread and a separate conversation thread just to make judging easier. Like it’s easier to judge when looking at submissions continuously rather than a few submission, conversations and submissions that aren’t submissions but are here anyway.  I’ll looking at too many things over here when the time comes 😆

I believe Buddy's intent is that this will be the submission thread and that we'll start a judging thread.  I think what I need to do is boost this across the boards to get some more interest.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Nah, I'm going to consolidate them all into one thread tomorrow and have the poll up by night.

4 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I believe Buddy's intent is that this will be the submission thread and that we'll start a judging thread.  I think what I need to do is boost this across the boards to get some more interest.

Well that and I guess I'll have to think of challenges that don't exclude people.....Like I felt this one was fine but Doomer didn't want to do it, so while it's easier to just say "ok, well you're dead" I figure I at least need to make it something that people won't have a bias to.....but it's 2023...good luck with that.

It also seems i can make an entirely different folder for challenges and have another for discussion but it's just not enough traffic for me to validate that so far.  We'll get through the first vote and then I'll open up a thread for suggestions....or just remane one of mine.

Also, since the only other option was moderator, I modded Pooh and Mthor just so we all know who is voting....Scoob may employ katt to the role as well...I'll let him ask her and iron that out.

Edited by André Toulon

47 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Well that and I guess I'll have to think of challenges that don't exclude people.....Like I felt this one was fine but Doomer didn't want to do it, so while it's easier to just say "ok, well you're dead" I figure I at least need to make it something that people won't have a bias to.....but it's 2023...good luck with that.

Doomer is a party pooper.

9 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Doomer is a party pooper.

No, that's me, remember? I'm the perpetual party pooper. Buzz Killington, according to still me.

The_annoying_one: I don't either, man. This is my first foray into it and man, this is a hell of a lot of fun!

Fuck off, Nabs.
  • Thanks 1
  • D'oh 1

7 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

To be fair, I don’t know the first thing about AI art, either.

I’m just ribbing him.  Doomer is good people.

The idea is fun when you try it, but I also get why people want to wait until the next challenge to see how it goes.