UnevenEdge

Day1, The Discussion

André Toulon

45 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

That's the plan...and honestly I'm not really looking forward to it, but I'm not going to have y'all rifle through this thread for it.

I'll get to it around 4ish

Wouldn’t it be easier for next time to do what I suggested?  Making a challenge/submission thread separate from discussions about it?  Less moving shit around 

i don’t envy your job it can be a pia to separate and move things. Especially if you’re working from a mobile device. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Wouldn’t it be easier for next time to do what I suggested?  Making a challenge/submission thread separate from discussions about it?  Less moving shit around 

i don’t envy your job it can be a pia to separate and move things. Especially if you’re working from a mobile device. 

Oh that's why it'll be around 4. I can sit down at a computer....I'm not doing shit from this phone.

And I just feel like no matter what I do, someone is going to chat in the thread or ask questions so I'd probably wind up having to move shit anyway, and probably more than once so I'll just do it on Friday, one time and if it still gets derailed, who cares...now challenge will be right behind it.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Oh that's why it'll be around 4. I can sit down at a computer....I'm not doing shit from this phone.

And I just feel like no matter what I do, someone is going to chat in the thread or ask questions so I'd probably wind up having to move shit anyway, and probably more than once so I'll just do it on Friday, one time and if it still gets derailed, who cares...now challenge will be right behind it.

I can focus on that.  It’s your game so you don’t have to be the one to do the administrative stuff.

Besides everyone knows I’m on here during the day at my computer.

• Like 1
  • D'oh 1

14 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I can focus on that.  It’s your game so you don’t have to be the one to do the administrative stuff.

Besides everyone knows I’m on here during the day at my computer.

Exactly. Buddy, feel free to delegate to anybody and everybody. I know quite a few of us are more than happy to help.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

You’re definitely right about that. There will always be someone doing that. Ironically I’m doing it right now 😆

1 hour ago, NewBluntsworth said:

There's like 3 or 4 submissions across two pages... Is that really all it takes to make you tired now? 

Running outta places to talk, huh.

Well you gonna play or are you just here to be annoying....because board rules apply here and I'm not 100% sure if you're even allowed to be here....

That said, welcome to survivor.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Running outta places to talk, huh.

Well you gonna play or are you just here to be annoying....because board rules apply here and I'm not 100% sure if you're even allowed to be here....

That said, welcome to survivor.

If I'm ostensibly here to participate in a future round, can I make event suggestions? 

26 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

You’re definitely right about that. There will always be someone doing that. Ironically I’m doing it right now 😆

I really had I bigger scope for this but didn't want to waste time trying to bake a cake no one was gonna eat.

Like I was thinking we could have roles and shit like one group be hunters, others farmers and the challenges encompassing those roles somehow but that was a lot of thinking and I didn't want to do it.

Like most bullshit, it'll come to me one morning at 3am and I'll come post about it or some shit 

Edited by André Toulon

6 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I really had I bigger scope for this but didn't want to waste time trying to bake a cake no one was gonna eat.

Like I was thinking we could have roles and shit like one group be hunters, others farmers and the challenges encompassing those roles somehow but that was a lot of thinking and I didn't want to do it.

Like most bullshit, it'll come to me one morning at 3am and I'll come post about it or some shit 

Sounds to me you need someone to help you organize things. I'm not volunteering by any means. However, I know there are a couple people in here who would be more than willing to help you. But at any rate, this is what I would do if I were in your position: Have a pen and paper with you at all times so you can jot down ideas for the game as they come to you, then take some time to flesh those ideas out. After that, give them to someone who can help you organize everything. (This is just a suggestion on my part; take it for what you will. Besides, for a first run, you're doing a pretty good job as it is.)

Edited by hornedlizardman
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I moved my submission back into the challenge thread cuz it was said we can judge and play if not I’ll move it back 

Scoob was supposed to be moving stuff around and I haven't looked much to see what's happening so I'm sure he just didn't know. 

I guess you just can't vote yourself immunity but it won't matter this round anyway so you might still get the axe.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Scoob was supposed to be moving stuff around and I haven't looked much to see what's happening so I'm sure he just didn't know. 

I guess you just can't vote yourself immunity but it won't matter this round anyway so you might still get the axe.

I was just letting whoever moved it know so they don’t think they’re going crazy with “I swore I moved this” 😆

There doesn’t seem like a lot of submissions yet, and I still wanted to play a round, cuz why not? When the game gets more crowded I’ll just judge, if you still want me to at that time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

I moved my submission back into the challenge thread cuz it was said we can judge and play if not I’ll move it back 

Sorry, I missed that.  I'm cool with it.  I'm not playing myself on any rounds so I can test stuff if need be and also offer tutorials in later rounds.  That leaves at least one person to judge it any of the judges want to participate.

• D'oh 1

Fuck, well I'm having to go buy shit for buddy project, I just walked in the fucking door....so not sure what scoob has done so far but as long as all the submissions are in one thread I can clean it up later or place it how I want a little later. 

The player pool doesn't need to be up until tomorrow but I need @mthor and @1pooh4u to just inbox me who they vote for immunity and I'll post those results too. 

I guess submissions close in 3 minutes so let's just extend that until 9 that way I know I can finally sit on my ass 

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Fuck, well I'm having to go buy shit for buddy project, I just walked in the fucking door....so not sure what scoob has done so far but as long as all the submissions are in one thread I can clean it up later or place it how I want a little later. 

The player pool doesn't need to be up until tomorrow but I need @mthor and @1pooh4u to just inbox me who they vote for immunity and I'll post those results too. 

I guess submissions close in 3 minutes so let's just extend that until 9 that way I know I can finally sit on my ass 

Uh,  I thought this was going until tomorrow at 6 CST…

6 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Uh,  I thought this was going until tomorrow at 6 CST…

Oh, is it tomorrow....maybe it is....ok, that fine. We have our immunity but I'll wait until .....oh yeah, tomorrow.... tomorrow is Friday. 

Jesus, I've lost all track of time....hell yeah, then I can work on this tonight.....carry on.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Yeah definitely said we had until Friday. Gemini confused you with his eagerness to spread misinformation 🤦‍♀️😆

I forgot to put tomorrow in my post and I told Scoob thank you for pointing out my mistake. I even corrected the post.

• D'oh 1

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

No you weren’t and no you didn’t 

Yes. I was. I even checked three times just to make sure, then my boss called me and I got sidetracked. (I work from home. I'm sorry I can't provide photographic proof, but that's because I didn't think someone would question me like that.)

I forgot to mention I don't even work at Kroger anymore, but for a nationwide lawn care company. Doesn't matter because some people just don't care.
  • Haha 1

Ok, Gemmy....I'm watching this and I'm just going to foolishly offer up some advice here. 

I don't know what happened with the dates thing....I fucked it up too....not sure how or why but I did. But after a few posts you have to just say fuck it.,.trust me, you'll be happier than you ever will be trying to prove something that doesn't matter, even if you're being picked on.

The Kroger thing...this is one of those things I was telling you not to address and just revel in the fact that someone who thinks they have you pegged actually knows nothing about you. Instead of making a spectacle, just be like idgaf.

Because as long as you wear your emotions on your sleeve like this, you'll perpetually be a target......it taking everything in my power not to take a pot shit but I'm slowly realizing that you just need to grow a spine and berating you won't help you do that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Ok, Gemmy....I'm watching this and I'm just going to foolishly offer up some advice here. 

I don't know what happened with the dates thing....I fucked it up too....not sure how or why but I did. But after a few posts you have to just say fuck it.,.trust me, you'll be happier than you ever will be trying to prove something that doesn't matter, even if you're being picked on.

The Kroger thing...this is one of those things I was telling you not to address and just revel in the fact that someone who thinks they have you pegged actually knows nothing about you. Instead of making a spectacle, just be like idgaf.

Because as long as you wear your emotions on your sleeve like this, you'll perpetually be a target......it taking everything in my power not to take a pot shit but I'm slowly realizing that you just need to grow a spine and berating you won't help you do that.

Alright. That's fair.

Typos are ass.

10 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

He needs to grow a spine?  Gemini is like the greatest cat fish in the history of the internet. He has a spine. 

Yeah, there's a show on MTV called Catfish that shows people have done much, much worse on the internet than what I've ever done . Plus, I've apologized for all of it several times. When people quit constantly bringing it up, we can actually move on because I'm done having to constantly talk about it. Do you understand? (Also, your boy Nabs has pretended to be dead and posted as other people and yet he hasn't apologized once so when you get on to him for that, I'll take your criticism seriously. Until then, both you and your boy Nabs can eat shit.)

• D'oh 1

25 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

Yeah, there's a show on MTV called Catfish that shows people have done much, much worse on the internet than what I've ever done . Plus, I've apologized for all of it several times. When people quit constantly bringing it up, we can actually move on because I'm done having to constantly talk about it. Do you understand? (Also, your boy Nabs has pretended to be dead and posted as other people and yet he hasn't apologized once so when you get on to him for that, I'll take your criticism seriously. Until then, both you and your boy Nabs can eat shit.)

You completely ignored what I just said...so I feel better for trying.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Ok the history of every iteration of the boards. For all I know you’re actually Gemini too. 

Meh, I'm just saying pretending to be someone you're not... especially an entire gender difference is kinda spineless so I just assume me have different definitions and I'm already over the help Gemini part of my day so I'ma go fuck with Packard for a few minutes.

Edited by André Toulon

9 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Not sure what I'm looking for...I see this?

Screenshot_20230210-120411.png

It shows it on my end, but I can't for whatever reason take screenshots using this computer. I can using my Mac, but I don't use it as much as I used to.

Try clicking on the day itself and see if anything comes up.

Forgot to include that last statement.
  • D'oh 1

12 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

If you could click on the date, it should show this:

IMG_CB8D9CF84242-1.thumb.jpeg.e36063dbf203c9145e04b0596d8b82bc.jpeg

Where it shows "4:00 PM" on mine, does it show "6:00 PM" on yours?

When I clicked on it on my computer, it showed 6 PM. So it should show Buddy the same thing since we're in the same time zone.