UnevenEdge

Day1, The Discussion

André Toulon

16 hours ago, scoobdog said:

@katt_goddess says she would be cool with judging.

Yep, I said I'd be willing to laugh at all the things. :P:D 

Which translation means, I'll stay completely out of the challenge threads in question until y'all sic me into them on the day of full judging. That way I'll be able to look at all the things with fairly fresh eyes [ hopefully ] and have impressions at that exact moment. It's the only way I could think of to be as unbiased as possible considering the small community pool we have. 

So just let me know when to hit whatever thread and what the judging specifics are and I'll go make a judgy PM [ or however judging will be done ].

20 minutes ago, Vela said:

Okay.  Gunna go with the one that has a clear image of Birdtransman...as you can see it looks like they forced him to do more than just trade.

image.thumb.png.dded2a8124950b9afef076c8a618680f.png

For the record, this is your submission, Vela. (Posting this for Buddy, Scoob, and katt.)

Edited by hornedlizardman
  • Thanks 2
  • D'oh 1

31 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Which translation means, I'll stay completely out of the challenge threads in question until y'all sic me into them on the day of full judging. That way I'll be able to look at all the things with fairly fresh eyes [ hopefully ] and have impressions at that exact moment. It's the only way I could think of to be as unbiased as possible considering the small community pool we have. 

So just let me know when to hit whatever thread and what the judging specifics are and I'll go make a judgy PM [ or however judging will be done ].

Will do. 

2 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

Ok so me Pooh and mthor already picked immunity for the week. I'll put all of this up later tonight. Going forward if you don't wanna play, you can take my spot...frankly I'd rather play but I can't abandon my baby.

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

Ok so me Pooh and mthor already picked immunity for the week. I'll put all of this up later tonight. Going forward if you don't wanna play, you can take my spot...frankly I'd rather play but I can't abandon my baby.

I kinda explained my reasons to scoob for not playing, it's not a negative thing it's just an old board thing. But I'm more than willing to be an impartial judge for future challenges so if nothing else, it could be a tie-breaker. :D

Just let me know which thread to hit once a particular challenge is officially 'closed' and what the criteria is for that particular judging and I will make serious bizness face at it the moment I'm free to do so. :D:D:D I'll stay out of threads until then for the impartiality. 

• Thanks 1