UnevenEdge

PRIMAL - Season 2/Episode 4 - Discussion - (Genndy has gone ham)

Now that was an episode that earned its TV-MAV. I saw this back-to-back with the previous one, and that episode felt like it could've gotten an MA straight if WBD S&P (woah, that one rolls off your tongue) used intermediary ratings for things other than dialogue sets, or even a 14V. I mean, all it had was Fang chomping one guy in half. And from the looks if it, next week's episode isn't going to be any better, assuming that audio from the end is actually from the episode.

Caveman (and Dinosaur) vs. Vikings: The Ultimate Showdown. Maybe this is just a precursor to Vinland Saga on Toonami?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blatch said:

Now that was an episode that earned its TV-MAV. I saw this back-to-back with the previous one, and that episode felt like it could've gotten an MA straight if WBD S&P (woah, that one rolls off your tongue) used intermediary ratings for things other than dialogue sets, or even a 14V. I mean, all it had was Fang chomping one guy in half. And from the looks if it, next week's episode isn't going to be any better, assuming that audio from the end is actually from the episode.

Caveman (and Dinosaur) vs. Vikings: The Ultimate Showdown. Maybe this is just a precursor to Vinland Saga on Toonami?

Netflix got that one.  That’s okay though, Primal is really giving a master class on letting the visuals do the work.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Jman said:

Netflix got that one.  That’s okay though, Primal is really giving a master class on letting the visuals do the work.

Maybe. I know Sentai has the home video rights and is actually making their own dub for the show to be included there, so on top of that weirdness, maybe it would be available for Toonami to air? But I also know the same thing happened for Kakegurui, and that show ain't leaving Netflix anytime soon.

• Thanks 1