UnevenEdge

Chris Chan has been fucking his mother 2: Electric Boogaloo

mthor

Going to the grand jury; I'll post more information as it becomes available.

(For context, see  the original "Chris Chan has been fucking his mother" thread archived in Dumpster Fires, as it's giving me an error when I try to link it.)

Edited by mthor

Next grand jury meets 8/8. 

Incest is a class 5 felony in Virginia, which apparently means that it can be charged as a misdemeanor (up to one year in jail, which Chris will have served as of 8/1) or as a felony (up to 10 years in prison). It's being theorized that his case will be up before the grand jury sooner rather than later, since after 8/1, the matter of habeas corpus will become an issue.

• Like 1

Well there's a slew of other charges that can and probably should be tacked on to incess, Sexual assault for one unless they really believe his mother was in a rational enough state to give consent. I think assualt/ SAfalls into it's own category when it's an elder or senior family member as well. At least it does here in Texas. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apparently, it's been reported on Twitter that Chris escaped from court by climbing out the bathroom window. There is no proof of this, nor is it likely that it would be physically possible, given that Chris is still somewhat rotound, and has spent 40 years actively avoiding physical exercise (unless you count the curls he did with six packs of soda way back when.)

On 8/29/2022 at 6:13 PM, mthor said:

Apparently, it's been reported on Twitter that Chris escaped from court by climbing out the bathroom window. There is no proof of this, nor is it likely that it would be physically possible, given that Chris is still somewhat rotound, and has spent 40 years actively avoiding physical exercise (unless you count the curls he did with six packs of soda way back when.)

I felt the same way about the letters he supposedly wrote from jail that all the drama youtubers were showing when he fist got busted. They looked convincing enough, but with all the hype this last arc generated on one of the internets biggest lolcows there's more people then ever clickbaiting the shit.. I just want to see him actually get tried..well and convicted, but I'm willing to start small.. Nothing came of Onisions wierd shit after miles of haters lined up to air his dirt, and...Chris Hansen even joining the troll. 

Starts to get scary when nothing ever happens to these guys... I'm also curious as to whether Chrischan is smart/ sociopathic enough to dial up the autism for his defense. 

They really should stop dragging this out it's only keeping more eyes on the twat waffle.

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2022 at 7:05 PM, mthor said:

Next grand jury meets 8/8. 

Incest is a class 5 felony in Virginia, which apparently means that it can be charged as a misdemeanor (up to one year in jail, which Chris will have served as of 8/1) or as a felony (up to 10 years in prison). It's being theorized that his case will be up before the grand jury sooner rather than later, since after 8/1, the matter of habeas corpus will become an issue.

Do you mean “statute of limitations”?

1 hour ago, lupin_bebop said:

Do you mean “statute of limitations”?

No. I meant habeas corpus. This was from a statement from one of the law nerds on the farms, as I admittedly know very little about criminal law in general, much less in Virginia specifically.

23 hours ago, lupin_bebop said:

Why, though? Physical evidence?

Look it up yourself - my interest in Chris evaporated about the time they sent him back to jail after the grand jury, and I'm not setting foot back in that subforum until something actually happens with his case 

kiwifarms.net - you don't need an account just to read.

I'm not telling you to make an account, just go look it up yourself. Go to the library and use a computer there if you're that nervous. Otherwise, keep wondering. I don't remember, I don't care, and I'm not heading back into that subforum until something is happening, which probably won't be until next July. 

6 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Why does this thread exist if we’re just telling people to go to Kiwi Farms to read about it?

Because benjy's thread got left behind and there were a few odds and ends left. If Chris gets released or actually escapes, I'll probably post that, but I'm not going back to wade through three months worth of posts on the subforum (which is still surprisingly active) to find a specific legal argument. If the question had come up at the time, it would have been different.

Edited by mthor

5 hours ago, mthor said:

Because benjy's thread got left behind and there were a few odds and ends left. If Chris gets released or actually escapes, I'll probably post that, but I'm not going back to wade through three months worth of posts on the subforum (which is still surprisingly active) to find a specific legal argument. If the question had come up at the time, it would have been different.

Nobody wants to wade through that place.

• Like 2

I'm not sure what sad twisted part of my psyche and or curiosity has allowed for it, but I've managed to make it this far into the one true and honest documentary that is and without a doubt th...the mostUltimate Chris Chan 'Christory' Docu-series ever made. 🤨

Please help...

edit: I fucking hate myself for feeling sorry for him at so many points.. BUT where the fuck were his parents for the fucking critical years of this that have to have contributed a lot into his/her fucking...descension, corruption? I feel like I have to say his parents seem like contributors.. I myself have a friend with simular mental diffuculties, BUT none of the trolling shit that happened to chris I'm alluding to would've continued to happen to my friend.

I guess I'm saying that because I see the overarching theme of this documentary is that Chris is left to his own devices too often and aside from a few aquiantances taking pity on him and TRYING to dig him out of his own semi-self-imposed hell; The only people even trying to help him better himself are the said trolls.. This shit gets increasingly more depressing, but I mean ofcourse there's plenty of comic relief provided by Chris himslef that just leaves you not knowing whether to laugh or cry...

I have seen part 67..maybe greater than that adevertised to me on youtube.. Which is...unfathomable to me still.
  • Like 1

On 10/25/2022 at 3:51 PM, PhilosipherStoned said:

I'm not sure what sad twisted part of my psyche and or curiosity has allowed for it, but I've managed to make it this far into the one true and honest documentary that is and without a doubt th...the mostUltimate Chris Chan 'Christory' Docu-series ever made. 🤨

Please help...

edit: I fucking hate myself for feeling sorry for him at so many points.. BUT where the fuck were his parents for the fucking critical years of this that have to have contributed a lot into his/her fucking...descension, corruption? I feel like I have to say his parents seem like contributors.. I myself have a friend with simular mental diffuculties, BUT none of the trolling shit that happened to chris I'm alluding to would've continued to happen to my friend.

I guess I'm saying that because I see the overarching theme of this documentary is that Chris is left to his own devices too often and aside from a few aquiantances taking pity on him and TRYING to dig him out of his own semi-self-imposed hell; The only people even trying to help him better himself are the said trolls.. This shit gets increasingly more depressing, but I mean ofcourse there's plenty of comic relief provided by Chris himslef that just leaves you not knowing whether to laugh or cry...

Props for perseverance.

• Haha 1

Honestly, I only visited Kiwi a bit back in August last year when this news broke out. The place reminded me of losers who made stupid comments on ebaumsworld, probably the same exact people who just migrated over. Anyway, I haven't been keeping up with the Chris story lately. This thread is the extent. I ain't watching Geno's chronicles on youtube. Kudos to him for making hour-long documentaries on Chris, but I'd rather watch a documentary on just about anyone else.

On 10/26/2022 at 7:05 PM, mthor said:

Props for perseverance.

This music really helps.. Just realized I've been listening to a Ukrainian heavy metal band when I looked up their origin the other day.I been vibing out for years assuming they were a little bit more native to the states lol, but because the band thrashes so hard against her well spoken (english as a first language sounding lyrics) how the fuck was I supposed to know? Thought about posting this in music places first but for my sanity...and I mean it because how the hell am I twenty..almost thirty vids in and not even to the point where Chris officially 'transitions'.....

Anyway I do hope you enjoy.. They've posted some vids in tribute to the war as well. You can find them on Napalm Records youtube channel or of course searching Jinjer...Hmm maybe this one is best to put in a Chris Chan thread...

• 3 weeks later...

These videos just popped into my youtube suggestions. Apparently Chris has had a group of people playing on their team for a while that I havent heard of until now. They're known as 'The Praetors' for whatever reason.. Basically they're a group of people in his home state that have been... at least attempting to sell Sonichu merchandise with Chris Chan's permission as long as he gets a cut.  

So now apparently they're trying to sell his jailhouse drawings and still have regular coms with Chris. This is pretty funny, but also of course just as fucked up I guess? Should anybody be trying to support Chris at this point?  I dont really know what else to say about this development, but here's some fresh Sonichu shit I guess. Fresh out of jail lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Insipid said:

You need to suck of fugg's pussy lips.

Look at the comments to any of that guys videos (The jail art shit) .. Apparently my joke as dark as it was...WAS on the minds of many, be them for or against this this heaping lolcow.

Now as for Fuggs pussy lips I could never taste them anyway when any attempt to nuetral that field always put me on the haters list.

1. She's your woman

2. Why are you so scared of the pussy lips I mean I don't want to see them, but come on man just go get your girl and leave us out of it.. Havent these last few years been hard enough for us all?

FancySecondaryFattaileddunnart.webp

I havent even caught up on that guys youtube biograghy that I posted and he's saying he's commited to more..It's hilarously choatic to watch someone like ChrisChan do their shit after his calm narrations. Also sad, and my habit has been to put the next exisodes on in a que when I'm going to sleep...You know the white noise thing. Here goes. Chris is officially a woman now at the point I'm at.....fuck.  

Ok I think it's like part 43 at this point that I need. Also here's this because in ironic relevancy this title and song probably goes along with this shit. The wallflower lol.

Guess I slept though up to part 48. Im doing this Chistory shit for some reason lol.

dammit I have to post this here or I might start.. It;s been hard to remember where I left off especailly sleeping to this sht smh. Right though I'm almost caught up..  I probably slept through a lot of hilarious shit, but meh. This dude has always been an acquired taste of hilarious anyway...Or woman. 

whatever my bad, idk...

• 4 months later...
On 3/27/2023 at 11:42 AM, mthor said:

Chris has bonded out.

The Merge is on.

Just saw this is now a thing. The internet's still getting it's pikachu surprised face on it seems. I havent found any detailed information about why he was released, but there has been a correction to that entry saying Chris was released by bond...Apparently it's been changed to say released by court order..

Just wait a few days to a week for the full breakdown lol. There's probably at least 8 youtubers camping out in ..their closet, 2 in the crawl spaces and a couple hundred more pointing binoculars from across the street.. 

It seems none of them have found out anything since that correction in the online record saying they were released not by bond, but a 'court order' though.