UnevenEdge

One American News now on Zero American TV carriers

matrixman124

9 hours ago, Seight said:

Some guy that rented the space outside the student union for an hour?

Hey now, those guys are great.

Cheap entertainment, heckle ready for those in-between class moments where you need to let off some steam, can't do a damn thing to you as long as you don't physically touch anything of theirs [ which it's all probably sticky anyway ] or them [ see previous reason ] . 

5 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

Hey now, those guys are great.

Cheap entertainment, heckle ready for those in-between class moments where you need to let off some steam, can't do a damn thing to you as long as you don't physically touch anything of theirs [ which it's all probably sticky anyway ] or them [ see previous reason ] . 

I specifically remember a religious couple once that either A) Did not realize at all that they were being trolled by everyone, or B) Played the game more beautifully than anyone I've ever seen.

Sample quote that I remember for some reason: "We're all going to Hell!" -random person

"YES, YES, YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL!" -the nuts

19 hours ago, Seight said:

I specifically remember a religious couple once that either A) Did not realize at all that they were being trolled by everyone, or B) Played the game more beautifully than anyone I've ever seen.

Sample quote that I remember for some reason: "We're all going to Hell!" -random person

"YES, YES, YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL!" -the nuts

There was a 3-pack of them on campus back in my dinosaur college days that were just really committed to it...and they lasted about an afternoon. Claimed there were people in the crowd that lacked human souls because all they were were carnal animal merely dressed as humans. Don't lob that at college students and not expect a line to form of people who want to know what their animal is. It's like putting out sticks of incense around hippies. 

Ended up with a pixie of a girl [ part of the coffee klatch ] going up to them at some point chanting 'Mmm Mmm, can't get enough, aren't you satisfied yet?' . They kept losing their place in their planned spiel. 

• Thanks 1