UnevenEdge

Very sleek and fat did the cat appear, and sonorous with purring content.

Poofy

It is said that in Ulthar, which lies beyond the river Skai, no man may kill a cat; and this I can verily believe as I gaze upon him who sitteth purring before the fire. For the cat is cryptic, and close to strange things which men cannot see. He is the soul of antique Aegyptus, and bearer of tales from forgotten cities in Meroë and Ophir. He is the kin of the jungle’s lords, and heir to the secrets of hoary and sinister Africa. The Sphinx is his cousin, and he speaks her language; but he is more ancient than the Sphinx, and remembers that which she hath forgotten.

• Thanks 1

On 7/10/2022 at 10:18 PM, Poofy said:

It is said that in Ulthar, which lies beyond the river Skai, no man may kill a cat; and this I can verily believe as I gaze upon him who sitteth purring before the fire. For the cat is cryptic, and close to strange things which men cannot see. He is the soul of antique Aegyptus, and bearer of tales from forgotten cities in Meroë and Ophir. He is the kin of the jungle’s lords, and heir to the secrets of hoary and sinister Africa. The Sphinx is his cousin, and he speaks her language; but he is more ancient than the Sphinx, and remembers that which she hath forgotten.

Credit your sources.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sawdy said:

She’s no stranger to being a fraud

I'm no stranger to my so-called internet friends abandoning me when in need of them most over their own hateful drama that they're carrying on to ridiculous lengths.

1 minute ago, Poofy said:

I'm no stranger to my so-called internet friends abandoning me when in need of them most over their own hateful drama that they're carrying on to ridiculous lengths.

You’re always the victim huh? So sorry for you.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Poofy said:

in this case at least

Well, considering OUR past, you’ve been a shit friend to me.

and I just don’t have any more patience for you, or anything you claim to be true.

This was the last straw…. See, I can take your BS apologies through PM… I can also take your blind accusations of things you assumed I was doing to fuck with you… 

Pay your check and get the fuck out.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Sawdy said:

Well, considering OUR past, you’ve been a shit friend to me.

and I just don’t have any more patience for you, or anything you claim to be true.

This was the last straw…. See, I can take your BS apologies through PM… I can also take your blind accusations of things you assumed I was doing to fuck with you… 

Pay your check and get the fuck out.

let the record show that he's referring to earlier apologies that have no relation to the current allegations against me. In relation to the current allegations I have nothing to apologize for since they're completely false and misguided

6 minutes ago, Poofy said:

let the record show that he's referring to earlier apologies that have no relation to the current allegations against me. In relation to the current allegations I have nothing to apologize for since they're completely false and misguided

Right, glad you set that record straight.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Poofy said:

You screwed us all over, and it has nothing to do with your pal Fuggs.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

You screwed us all over, and it has nothing to do with your pal Fuggs.

I've literally done nothing to you whatsoever. You've arbitrarily decided I'm a liar, and yes, you're wrong.

Just now, Poofy said:

I've literally done nothing to you whatsoever. You've arbitrarily decided I'm a liar, and yes, you're wrong.

Those people you claimed were cartel when they probably weren't wasn't "nothing."  Nabs is a worthless leech, but he's not wrong:  I could have sent a bunch of ICE agents after some guys just because you can't handle your shit and made a wild accusation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Those people you claimed were cartel when they probably weren't wasn't "nothing."  Nabs is a worthless leech, but he's not wrong:  I could have sent a bunch of ICE agents after some guys just because you can't handle your shit and made a wild accusation.

Fuck you

13 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Self absorbed people are literally incapable of seeing how their actions affect others....all of these people were unwitting and expendable pawns in a delusional broad's quest for attention and validation 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

got damn  that hot

Wait. Wrong thread. Oops.

On 7/14/2022 at 10:18 AM, André Toulon said:

Yes, other self absorbed attention whores, you all deserve each other and it'll be great when you're just as welcome as they are

Why are you always angry?

• Haha 1

On 7/14/2022 at 11:57 AM, scoobdog said:

You can’t have real friends when you’re constantly trying to manipulate them.

Literally the only reason you think I made anything up is bc you guys hate fuggz

1 hour ago, Poofy said:

Literally the only reason you think I made anything up is bc you guys hate fuggz

Lol. No.

Literally the reason I think you made shit up is because that long post I cut and pasted in the report was deleted by you.  I mean, sure, you sneaking Fuggs here so you can pull a stunt doesn't help your believability, but you refusing to own what you told us unprovoked is what matters most.  There was no dude pretending to be trans.  You didn't unwittingly take a speedball.  There was no attempt to kidnap you and send you to Mexico to be a cartel sex slave.  It was all a spin on a bad trip.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scoobdog said:

Lol. No.

Literally the reason I think you made shit up is because that long post I cut and pasted in the report was deleted by you.  I mean, sure, you sneaking Fuggs here so you can pull a stunt doesn't help your believability, but you refusing to own what you told us unprovoked is what matters most.  There was no dude pretending to be trans.  You didn't unwittingly take a speedball.  There was no attempt to kidnap you and send you to Mexico to be a cartel sex slave.  It was all a spin on a bad trip.

Ask kat if I PMed her about making sure the original post could still be recovered in case I needed it or if something happened to me. Just bc I don’t want to talk to law enforcement doesn’t mean what I said didn’t happen. I said I didn’t know if all 3 sets of people were related or just by chance. They were all Mexican and they all talked about it tho. The one in the psych ward, I discovered he’s got a big file including sexual assault just 4 months before I met him. I learned neither he nor his father ever lived in Jacumba despite him going on at length about the house that his late father had there where he wanted me to go w/him where I could feel safe bc “border patrol is right there.” He lived in San Diego or Chula Vista his whole life. Is that definite proof he wanted to take me over the border in that tiny ass border town in the middle of nowhere? No, it doesn’t prove it, but it proves he lied to me, and it’s alil sus. These things all happened. Yes, there was somebody pretending to be trans after I got out of the psych ward. I know their age and full name too. I gave you my new phone number and told you I’d tell you everything and give more proof, but in typical scoob and sawdy fashion, you refuse to talk to me off the board.

how about why are you changing your story? Before you said you just made an anonymous giving only my name and my *old* phone number. Now I’m supposed to believe you copypasted my post into a report? It sounds more like you did literally the least you could do, and now you’re trying to make it seem like you’re the gd hero and my savior. So, uhh, shut up scoob?

I know about the PM.

Liars tell stories that sound good.  They also know how to set stories up to make them more believable.  Remember that thread about the cartel daughter?  What are the chances you're hooking up with someone who's supposedly connected to a cartel only to, days later, be potentially kidnapped by someone in a cartel?  I'm sure you have a perfectly plausible explanation.

What you don't seem to get is that people aren't mad about Fuggs or about your inept attempt to make her seem like a legitimate nurse, they're mad because it's indicative of your attempts to manipulate them for attention.  Fuggs has nothing to do with your story having holes in it, but you're reaction to her and is tells us everything we need to know about why those holes are there.

4 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I know about the PM.

Liars tell stories that sound good.  They also know how to set stories up to make them more believable.  Remember that thread about the cartel daughter?  What are the chances you're hooking up with someone who's supposedly connected to a cartel only to, days later, be potentially kidnapped by someone in a cartel?  I'm sure you have a perfectly plausible explanation.

What you don't seem to get is that people aren't mad about Fuggs or about your inept attempt to make her seem like a legitimate nurse, they're mad because it's indicative of your attempts to manipulate them for attention.  Fuggs has nothing to do with your story having holes in it, but you're reaction to her and is tells us everything we need to know about why those holes are there.

She knows it isn't about Fuggz, but she's too delusional to ever see how she's at fault.  There MUST be a reason why people have changed in how they engage me....But it can't be anything i did....I'm just an awesome victim.  They should feel honored that I even came to them for help.

12 hours ago, cyberbully said:

She knows it isn't about Fuggz, but she's too delusional to ever see how she's at fault.  There MUST be a reason why people have changed in how they engage me....But it can't be anything i did....I'm just an awesome victim.  They should feel honored that I even came to them for help.

That's funny. I don't feel honored.