UnevenEdge

I still think there’s a red herring here

So long story short, from perusing UEE for a few years, I can safely say it’s the cliquiest place I’ve ever been to.

Do you think it’s what Luuv would have wanted.  If he were as sagely as I had imagined, he would be including my counterparts and not parading around the idea that you can’t be individual if you are a fringe member.

I am saddened.  All that time from ground zero, and get a dog pony show.  Look up outsourcing statistical labor.  

You cronies can eat shit.

• D'oh 1

1 hour ago, Lemming said:

So long story short, from perusing UEE for a few years, I can safely say it’s the cliquiest place I’ve ever been to.

Do you think it’s what Luuv would have wanted.  If he were as sagely as I had imagined, he would be including my counterparts and not parading around the idea that you can’t be individual if you are a fringe member.

I am saddened.  All that time from ground zero, and get a dog pony show.  Look up outsourcing statistical labor.  

You cronies can eat shit.

I’d ask if you completed the survey, but I don’t think I want to know.

On 5/31/2022 at 8:56 PM, scoobdog said:

I’d ask if you completed the survey, but I don’t think I want to know.

Yes I did, 5 times.  I think this should be a monitored site.  AND last time I checked, the man doesn’t want me dead, so I’m in good spirits.