UnevenEdge

I sometimes envy people who have breakdowns

Mix

I've seen it at school and at work.

That person goes away for a while, no one ever wants to talk about where, for some reason.

They come back the next semester or the next year and everyone pretends like i'm the weird one for staring.

I wasn't paying attention before. Shit went down. No one talked about it. So now i'm keeping my eye on this muffukka.

Breakdowns seem like these odd hall passes for not being able to handle your shit.

It's always when i'm in those strained periods in life that I think about these people and wonder if it's my turn.

I always check in with my brain just to make sure, but for some reason it never wants to fold.

- "Hey, you think, maybe, this is it?"

- "Nah, nigga. Keep it movin'."

- "Really? Are you at least going to help?"

- "What do you think i'm doing? Your bitch ass is talking about folding and i'm bossin' up for the both of us."

- "I meant, I could use some ideas."

- "Nah, nigga. You steer the ship, I keep it afloat. That's the division of labour that's got us this far."

- "We're in jail."

- "That's on you. We're not in the psych ward, that's me holding up my end. Now stop talking to yourself before you screw that up too."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Bitch my breakdowns got me banned from fucking housing and lost so many fucking friends. They talked shit about me for weeks to 100s of people!! I don't even have a place to live in the U.S. anymore I fucking hate my fucking breakdowns. *laugh cries*

Fuck those people. You're in Egypt now having the time of your life. You had the last laugh.....or laugh cry...whichever you prefer.

3 hours ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Bitch my breakdowns got me banned from fucking housing and lost so many fucking friends. They talked shit about me for weeks to 100s of people!! I don't even have a place to live in the U.S. anymore I fucking hate my fucking breakdowns. *laugh cries*

Those don't sound like they were ever your friends.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

The truth multiple people keep telling that I don't want to accept

Some times it is difficult to accept things. It's what happens when you pilot a bone mech with meat armor with more meat being electrocuted.

1 minute ago, stilgar said:

Some times it is difficult to accept things. It's what happens when you pilot a bone mech with meat armor with more meat being electrocuted.

They gave $4000 because they felt bad that I had no where to live, so I ran away on this trip. But it may not have been the best move mentally. Cause they still love the people who did the actions that got me kicked out. Feels like they paid me to leave

20 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

They gave $4000 because they felt bad that I had no where to live, so I ran away on this trip. But it may not have been the best move mentally. Cause they still love the people who did the actions that got me kicked out. Feels like they paid me to leave

Welp. Best you can do now is enjoy the fuck out of this mental breakcation

On 4/2/2022 at 2:07 PM, jackiemarie90 said:

They Hos

This is what you need to do

(That penis taking a shower in the middle of the road is actually you brushing your shoulder off)

shoulder.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/31/2022 at 10:41 PM, Mix said:

I've seen it at school and at work.

That person goes away for a while, no one ever wants to talk about where, for some reason.

They come back the next semester or the next year and everyone pretends like i'm the weird one for staring.

I wasn't paying attention before. Shit went down. No one talked about it. So now i'm keeping my eye on this muffukka.

Breakdowns seem like these odd hall passes for not being able to handle your shit.

It's always when i'm in those strained periods in life that I think about these people and wonder if it's my turn.

I always check in with my brain just to make sure, but for some reason it never wants to fold.

- "Hey, you think, maybe, this is it?"

- "Nah, nigga. Keep it movin'."

- "Really? Are you at least going to help?"

- "What do you think i'm doing? Your bitch ass is talking about folding and i'm bossin' up for the both of us."

- "I meant, I could use some ideas."

- "Nah, nigga. You steer the ship, I keep it afloat. That's the division of labour that's got us this far."

- "We're in jail."

- "That's on you. We're not in the psych ward, that's me holding up my end. Now stop talking to yourself before you screw that up too."

Yoo sound like a real bosuggrella