UnevenEdge

why this was a thing

ghostrek

2 hours ago, -Ninja_Jesus- said:

I can’t access it.

71 more posts and you can

31 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Don't worry.  There's only so much you can say about. someone fucking their mom anyway.

Please, you enjoyed that thread for . . . other reasons.

9 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Only reason I posted so much in it is because I had never looked into Chris Chan prior to it. Then it took a legit 5 or so hours of video coverage to understand why or how he was so well known. I had heard his name in passing from content creators in a nostalgic meme context, but that's it.

You know you were intrigued by the Barbussy 🧓🏻🍑

Just now, bnmjy said:

You know you were intrigued by the Barbussy 🧓🏻🍑

I mean...It's one of those things you have to meditate or at least take some deep breaths and empty your mind after having the idea seep into your mind, and I guess it is kind of sad because you can say..Well if this guys going to fuck his dusty cooted mother in the first place it's hard to believe he wouldn't do it without the attention from the trolls. I still don't get why you pride yourself over having a taste for visually displeasing roastbeef though..

It's akin to the same sick curiousty that makes serial killers fascinating to the masses I guess. You hate to hear Chris describing what he did, but once he starts you kind of want to know more? Anyway hopefully chris chans saga is finally over. I just know the internet as a whole would rather keep the freak show going so I'm kind of left with a cliffhanger feeling at this point. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I mean...It's one of those things you have to meditate or at least take some deep breaths and empty your mind after having the idea seep into your mind, and I guess it is kind of sad because you can say..Well if this guys going to fuck his dusty cooted mother in the first place it's hard to believe he wouldn't do it without the attention from the trolls. I still don't get why you pride yourself over having a taste for visually displeasing roastbeef though..

It's akin to the same sick curiousty that makes serial killers fascinating to the masses I guess. You hate to hear Chris describing what he did, but once he starts you kind of want to know more? Anyway hopefully chris chans saga is finally over. I just know the internet as a whole would rather keep the freak show going so I'm kind of left with a cliffhanger feeling at this point. 

I found some parallels with my life     mean the beaning bullied and having socializing issues But this guy had so many problems on top of that I mean who in the hell walks around with a fucking sign trying to track attract a date

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

I found some parallels with my life     mean the beaning bullied and having socializing issues But this guy had so many problems on top of that I mean who in the hell walks around with a fucking sign trying to track attract a date

Wut

16 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

That's the problem you have with her?