UnevenEdge

Made in Abyss, Episode 3

Blatch

We now know that Riko sort of owes her life to the Abyss. And on top of that, the last episode ended on hell of a twist: her mother is seemingly still out there, or rather, down there. At this point, it seems inevitable that she'll begin her journey toward the bottom in an attempt to find Lyza as well as figure out Reg's origins.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I saw Vox Machina promoted on my PS4 and watched the trailer.  It looks pretty dumb.  This promo makes it look better than that trailer on Amazon did but not by much.  Still wouldn't watch.

i'd give it a chance, but from the promos it looks like it lacks nuance. too much of the sort of humor that's been done to death in american animation. not enough innovation or surprises

• Like 1

I started watching this show years ago but never got very far for various reason. It had nothing to do with the quality because I thought it was great all around. Now all I keep hearing is how

Spoiler

dark it get's and I'm really hoping it's not as extreme as they say it is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, saito34 said:

I started watching this show years ago but never got very far for various reason. It had nothing to do with the quality because I thought it was great all around. Now all I keep hearing is how

Hide contents

dark it get's and I'm really hoping it's not as extreme as they say it is.

Well there is this one episode.....