UnevenEdge

RIP "Eddie" (RHPS)

tsar4

I saw him in concert a looooong time ago. When he was doing PBtDL he embarrassed the fuck outta me. I was like 16 and he did his interaction bit he said to me “you looked up at me and I looked into your eyes, and what beautiful eyes they were, and you know what you said?  You said, ‘Meat Loaf’ you are a sex god!”  I almost died right there

anywho my friends after were  like “We seen his show all over the tri-state and that’s his act except the compliment on your eyes. That was new”  Dead I tells ya I was at 16?😆😆

RIP 

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

I saw him in concert a looooong time ago. When he was doing PBtDL he embarrassed the fuck outta me. I was like 16 and he did his interaction bit he said to me “you looked up at me and I looked into your eyes, and what beautiful eyes they were, and you know what you said?  You said, ‘Meat Loaf’ you are a sex god!”  I almost died right there

anywho my friends after were  like “We seen his show all over the tri-state and that’s his act except the compliment on your eyes. That was new”  Dead I tells ya I was at 16?😆😆

RIP 

Just one year away from being barely 17.

• Haha 2