UnevenEdge

Just testing the waters here

molarbear

Whiskey in the JAR O  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a jar Mix has farted in?

• Yes
    • No, but other bodily fluids aren't off the table

7 minutes ago, Mix said:

I got a good laugh out of this, but then I saw the poll results and was oddly disappointed.

Like, not one person.

What if they where vegan farts? Humanely harvested and placed in recyclable jars?

I mean.. I think celebrity fart jars..like the bath water...and whatever dumb shit the mighty entrepenuer can sell on ebay like the arm pit hair of who ever is always an interesting topic because SOMEONE WILL FUCKING BUY THE SHIT. Now wfast foward to good old 2022 we even have FUCKING NFT's around 'celebrity' farts, and fucking...

WHAT THE HONEST TO GOD FUCK!?!?

GIF-foaming-hobbit-Lord-of-the-Rings-WTF

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

28 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I mean.. I think celebrity fart jars..like the bath water...and whatever dumb shit the mighty entrepenuer can sell on ebay like the arm pit hair of who ever is always an interesting topic because SOMEONE WILL FUCKING BUY THE SHIT. Now wfast foward to good old 2022 we even have FUCKING NFT's around 'celebrity' farts, and fucking...

WHAT THE HONEST TO GOD FUCK!?!?

GIF-foaming-hobbit-Lord-of-the-Rings-WTF

Is he dying or cumming in that gif?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mix said:

I got a good laugh out of this, but then I saw the poll results and was oddly disappointed.

Like, not one person.

What if they where vegan farts? Humanely harvested and placed in recyclable jars?

At least no one wanted you to get fucked and die of covid this time around....

Now they just think you have vanilla flavored semen

• Haha 1