UnevenEdge

YashaHime Princess Half-Demon Triple Threat Season Finale!! Episodes 22-24 Discussion!!!

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Zero had a spell set up that would cause Rin to die if she died.

And yet when she's unconscious, Rin wakes up? Weird.

Well, apparently, I'm not the only one who couldn't make much sense of it:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/yashahime-princess-half-demon/episode-23/.170583

1.5 stars still seems generous compared to how bad he's panned this show earlier.

ON TO THE FINAL EPISODE OF THE SEASON!!

• Like 1

Didn't realize the pearls she teared out were taking her emotions with them I guess.

Uhhhhhh....wait a minute....why are we repeating a whole old episode?
Thought we just flashing back at the beginning but now it seems like we're actually playing the whole thing....

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

ruin.gif.d7f0455a253ac4f87699013898e86c9e.gif

How many times now have they screwed up and aired the wrong episode? Geez. This certainly isn't the first time they've done something like this, that much I know.

They did something similar with Harley Quinn, airing the 4th episode instead of the 13th and final episode.

Maybe on 1/1/22 they'll show them BOTH, along with the last episode of Ballmastrz Season 2 that never showed on Toonami.

It would be the perfect time to "catch up!"

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

I just realized they made bumps from this episode for tonight.  So they went and made bumps from the episode but didn't even realize it shouldn't be airing tonight?  Yet more incompetence!

The bumps they made were from Episode 21, which DID air tonight, but wasn't SUPPOSED to.

I actually thought that was a nice touch, even if that episode wasn't actually supposed to air.

The real tragedy is that the title cards don't show the episode number so it's easy to get them mixed up. One time when InuYasha was on late Saturday nights, they aired the same episode 2 weeks in a row. It was at the very beginning of the show.

Seriously, BARBIE commercials on [as]!?