UnevenEdge

Cynthia and her Garchomp

bnmjy

1 hour ago, NaBarney said:

I watched someone play it and I hate how there's just pokemon bumbling around out in the open now and you just walk up to them. 

That is probably as close as I will ever get to playing any of the switch pokemon games. With its giant cakes and etc.

Only in the great underground. Random encounters are still the same above ground, in water, and in caves.

1 hour ago, Chapinator_X said:

Who would win if she had to fight Whitney and her Miltank?

Cynthia, no question. Whitney is a one-trick pony, but Cynthia is very well-rounded. Cynthia would butcher her Miltank into a filet mignon and have her eat it, then wash it down with the Miltank's own Moomoo milk.

• Like 3

Bro that thing gave me problems like once I think... Then I just brought a team prepared with at least one sp effective move per poke...and blam. I think it's the way she uses it as an npc that screws people that don't take the game seriously anyway.. So many people like to trash pokemon for repeating the same gaame over and over, but that's not ever really true at all even though I've fallen off a lot of the nin switch crap.

That NPC can chess move the Garchomp about as effectively as your average human player though if you ask me...

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

5 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Bro that thing gave me problems like once I think... Then I just brought a team prepared with at least one sp effective move per poke...and blam. I think it's the way she uses it as an npc that screws people that don't take the game seriously anyway.. So many people like to trash pokemon for repeating the same gaame over and over, but that's not ever really true at all even though I've fallen off a lot of the nin switch crap.

That NPC can chess move the Garchomp about as effectively as your average human player though if you ask me...

I've since diversified my lineup. Got myself a Garchomp and Lucario of my own. Now I'm just grinding in the great underground.

I wanted to get a Spiritomb, but oh my God is the process the most tedious thing ever.

4 hours ago, naraku360 said:

I only want it to tell my starter to go fuck itself and replace it with a Mew and Jirachi.

But I have to buy the game and get save data for games I have to borrow and that's pretty lame.

I can never play without my starter. It's the only personal rule I have.

I was off-put that they left out all the platinum content and balancing and that there's a hard line after 493 so even evolutions like Sylveon aren't in it.

Just seems so uninspired compared to other remakes in the series. Like, the gold/silver remakes in OG gen 4 we're borderline perfect.

10 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

I was off-put that they left out all the platinum content and balancing and that there's a hard line after 493 so even evolutions like Sylveon aren't in it.

Just seems so uninspired compared to other remakes in the series. Like, the gold/silver remakes in OG gen 4 we're borderline perfect.

I only played about halfway through Platinum. The rest onward was a new experience for me.

Some of the designs of the Pokemon in the game are quite awful, like Graveler.

maxresdefault.jpg