UnevenEdge

What's the big idea?

2 hours ago, Dr. MrsGirlfriend said:

I have been apparently summoned somewhere on here. 

Granted I can't see it as my access to dumpster fires was removed.

The mods, they giveth and taketh...

Tell your boy to stop obsessing over Bucket.

Wait... You can't get into the DF?

-edit, wrong thread-

Whatchu mean what'd she tell me?

I'm sitting there posting and she's like "What's new on the boards?"

And I says "Ah, just a thread about bucket. Somebody actually tagged you in it."

"It's been a while since I been on" she goes as she opens her phone. "No, I don't have any notification."

And I'm like "Huh, let me see" and she hands me her phone.

Shurenuf no notification on there.

Scroll down, no dumpster fires either.

She dun' been locked out.

Edited by SwimModSponges
  • Haha 1

On 11/13/2021 at 12:06 AM, scoobdog said:

Tell your boy to stop obsessing over Bucket.

Wait... You can't get into the DF?

As for the Bucket thing, I haven't been in here enough/long time to know the further details behind this.

Buuuuttt I will say this: 

In your guys defense - yeah, the options mentioned and ideas he had were a little overboard. 

In his defense - no matter who it was, I have a hard time telling my husband not to give a shit about a person. Unless they are directly causing him pain or distress; I think it is a good trait to want better for someone or concern for their safety. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Dr. MrsGirlfriend said:

As for the Bucket thing, I haven't been in here enough/long time to know the further details behind this.

Buuuuttt I will say this: 

In your guys defense - yeah, the options mentioned and ideas he had were a little overboard. 

In his defense - no matter who it was, I have a hard time telling my husband not to give a shit about a person. Unless they are directly causing him pain or distress; I think it is a good trait to want better for someone or concern for their safety. 

I don't think anyone is giving him shit for caring.  We are giving him shit for overreacting and compounding that overreaction with trying to contact his family or, worse, contacting the cops.

Caring is fine as long as you're level headed about it.  Otherwise, you're making the problem exponentially worse.

2 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I don't think anyone is giving him shit for caring.  We are giving him shit for overreacting and compounding that overreaction with trying to contact his family or, worse, contacting the cops.

Caring is fine as long as you're level headed about it.  Otherwise, you're making the problem exponentially worse.

I wish I could go to the thread again and get more detail/examples. But with just one quick skim read off Sponges phone I don't  really have a leg to stand on.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, scoobdog said:

It's par for the course for him.  He almost always has a good point but he's so relentlessly pessimistic it gets eclipsed by borderline hysterics.

Dude just does not know how to read the fucking room.

Oh really? Is that so?

Please mansplain my own husband to me some more....

Fucking patriarchy...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/14/2021 at 9:56 PM, Dr. MrsGirlfriend said:

Oh really? Is that so?

Please mansplain my own husband to me some more....

Fucking patriarchy...

you did ask what the thread was about. 

you were mentioned because scoob was hoping you keep your man in line. 

and wtf? what the hell are the term limits now for DF?

• D'oh 1

1 hour ago, discolé monade said:

you did ask what the thread was about. 

you were mentioned because scoob was hoping you keep your man in line. 

and wtf? what the hell are the term limits now for DF?

Oh I know, I was just giving Scoob a hard time to continue the "fuck the patriarchy" theme. My piss poor attempt at humor. 

I definitely keep Sponges in line. But only on things that matter to me. You guys have had him longer than I have and created that monster. I just reel it in when he steps away from that keyboard. 

Unless him and my dad are together. Those 2 become like a smartass duo and are absolutely insufferable. Ugh, the terrible jokes that just are non stop, cringeworthy.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Dr. MrsGirlfriend said:

Oh I know, I was just giving Scoob a hard time to continue the "fuck the patriarchy" theme. My piss poor attempt at humor. 

I definitely keep Sponges in line. But only on things that matter to me. You guys have had him longer than I have and created that monster. I just reel it in when he steps away from that keyboard. 

Unless him and my dad are together. Those 2 become like a smartass duo and are absolutely insufferable. Ugh, the terrible jokes that just are non stop, cringeworthy.

nah. that was MY piss poor attempt at humor. apparently funny sarcasm doesn't translate well over the interwebs. 

and. 

lulz @  st. joe up there with the downvote. 

L

• Haha 2

On 11/14/2021 at 7:18 PM, scoobdog said:

Wow.

When did this little shit fit occur, exactly?

Was it after I reminded him that he said he hopes that the loved ones of the customers that come into his store die, and that he wants to spit in their mouths? 

Seriously, though, what the fuck is this?

These are the type of people you cape for?

People that say shit like "I hope your family dies" and threaten to call the police in my area because they're soooo worried about my "safety?"

Hey, whatever man. 

Just keep telling yourself that I'm the bad guy and that all your fwens "mean well" and are just "misguided" or whatever. 

Edited by Fīat Jūstitia Ruat Cælum

7 minutes ago, Fīat Jūstitia Ruat Cælum said:

People that say shit like "I hope your family dies" and threaten to call the police in my area because their soooo worried about my "safety?"

Hey, whatever man. 

Just keep telling yourself that I'm the bad guy and that all your fwens "mean well" and are just "misguided" or whatever. 

Who is caping for Sponges? When he suggested a wellness check, the general response was mockery and wtfs.

Everyone thought it was a bad idea. He got told not to by seversl people, with a handful of fuck offs mixed in.

I don't think a single person agreed with him.

Edited by naraku360

8 minutes ago, Fīat Jūstitia Ruat Cælum said:

People that say shit like "I hope your family dies" and threaten to call the police in my area because they're soooo worried about my "safety?"

Hey, whatever man. 

It's not that serious, just sponges doing his brand of trolling....personally, i was hoping he caught the sawdy ban for it, but nah....

5 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

Who is caping for Sponges? When he suggested a wellness check, the general response was mockery and wtfs.

Everyone thought it was a bad idea. He got told not to by seversl people, with a handful of fuck offs mixed in.

I don't think a single person agreed with him.

Now you know why Sponges is so worried.  He might want to call in a possible DWI while he's at it.

4 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Now you know why Sponges is so worried.  He might want to call in a possible DWI while he's at it.

I already know why Sponges is worried, Bucket has lost all his marbles.

But we aren't exactly buddy-buddy with him and have no reasonable way to make an informed report, so we shouldn't get involved. He hasn't made threats of violence to himself or others, so it's none of our business.