UnevenEdge

Jojo Part 6 set to premiere in December on Netflix

3ngag3

11 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

guess that means No More Jojo For Toonami

It was mostly on Toonami to play keep away from Netflix.

But after Thus Spoke Kishibe Roban became a Netflix exclusive, it made sense they were going to get all the JoJo.  

DeMarco must be pissed.

Edited by Jman

3 minutes ago, Jman said:

It was mostly on Toonami to play keep away from Netflix.

But after Thus Spoke Kishibe Roban became a Netflix exclusive, it made sense they were going to get all the JoJo.  

DeMarco must be pissed.

He probably is....i mean he's probably thinking "Great...now what does that leave us?!"

Hopefully the Netflix acquisition doesn’t just outright extinguish any hype or discussion of the Stone Ocean anime. I’ll still sail the seven seas if I must, but maybe the worldwide release and a simulcast, it could help prevent everyone from jumping ship directly to other means of keeping up with it. 

6 hours ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

I wanted to see this air on Toonami. Why the fuck did they have to fuck us over like this?

Netflix has big stacks of cash and they feel like throwing them at whatever anime they want

toonami unfortunately cannot compete anymore and have to settle for shows services like netflix don't want

that's the sad truth toonami has to start picking up more obscure series because the popular stuff is just gonna be gobbled up by netflix

JoJo traditionally did very poorly on Toonami while it actually has done considerable business for Netflix.   They took a slight dip in the pool with commissioning the Kishibe Rohan spinoff, but here it looks like the middleman has been cut out.

1 hour ago, Jman said:

JoJo traditionally did very poorly on Toonami while it actually has done considerable business for Netflix.   They took a slight dip in the pool with commissioning the Kishibe Rohan spinoff, but here it looks like the middleman has been cut out.

the theory was Jojo's just too weird for the average american but it doing so well on netflix proves that isn't the case...

so i guess it really was just the case of "I Want all the episodes now!" because that's the only reason i can think of why the average american hated Jojo On Toonami but liked it on netflix

• 3 months later...