UnevenEdge

local comic con

bnmjy

7 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Damn I forgot how old William Shatner is. He's reminding me of that episode of Dexter's Lab when he made himself old to stay up late XD

Also bro ... where are their masks?! 

No longer a requirement if vaccinated. Only about 20 percent of people at the convention were wearing masks, and less than 60 percent of Americans are fully vaccinated . . . yet I'm fully vaccinated and still wore my mask, lol

I don't think most people care at this point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bnmjy said:

No longer a requirement if vaccinated. Only about 20 percent of people at the convention were wearing masks, and less than 60 percent of Americans are fully vaccinated . . . yet I'm fully vaccinated and still wore my mask, lol

I don't think most people care at this point.

I can only speak from my community but most of the people I see out are still wearing masks. That being said, the government opened a mass vaccination site and then closed it due to poor turnout here so ... maybe that says something

4 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I can only speak from my community but most of the people I see out are still wearing masks. That being said, the government opened a mass vaccination site and then closed it due to poor turnout here so ... maybe that says something

Fortunately, in my state PA, Biden's goal of having at least 70 percent of adults get at least one shot has already been met. I also think the average comic con goer probably has more faith in science, and thus is more likely to be vaccinated than the national average.

As for me, despite already being vaccinated, I'll just continue wearing my mask until the end of this month, when the state mask advisory is completed lifted.

41 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Hot take, ghostrek doesn't have an answer because his startrek knowledge is pedestrian at best and he can never fabricate an answer when asked to provide one. 

Even his interests are fraudulent and made up

lol idk or care

He has been awfully quiet ever since ge started his new job.

22 hours ago, bnmjy said:

@ghostrek god dammit, liking my post doesn't answer the question.

forget it.

@bnmjy It depends on the error of his life right after  TOS it's going to be any more being a bigger jerk because he has so much dissociative but later on in his life he warmed up to the character pf spock a little more

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1