UnevenEdge

This Free-For-All Board

bipolar bear cub

3 minutes ago, Condescending Bro said:

I found out about this place from some weird Twitter account. 

Thought I'd pop in for old times' sake but none of the old members are around.

Seems like a lot of sad people holed up in a particular board like they enjoy wallowing in trash. 

i enjoy recycling and we are proud trash thanks

hi, viper here.

the last few people who've been on here acting like me haven't actually been me.

you might wanna figure out who else would be lame enough to make alts on a place like this.

anyway, bye. anyway if you wanna confirm it's really me you can find me on twitch with a little digging monday thru friday and i will confirm first hand i have not been on here for you.

4 hours ago, actuallyviper said:

hi, viper here.

the last few people who've been on here acting like me haven't actually been me.

you might wanna figure out who else would be lame enough to make alts on a place like this.

anyway, bye. anyway if you wanna confirm it's really me you can find me on twitch with a little digging monday thru friday and i will confirm first hand i have not been on here for you.

i only said it for the shitpost but hi viper lol

11 hours ago, actuallyviper said:

hi, viper here.

I too will be on twitch and will tell you first hand that i haven't been here

• Haha 1