UnevenEdge

This Free-For-All Board

bipolar bear cub

21 hours ago, actuallyviper said:

hi, viper here.

the last few people who've been on here acting like me haven't actually been me.

you might wanna figure out who else would be lame enough to make alts on a place like this.

anyway, bye. anyway if you wanna confirm it's really me you can find me on twitch with a little digging monday thru friday and i will confirm first hand i have not been on here for you.

If you're really viper... Why haven't you been banned yet?

It's because you aren't really Viper.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

Did viper ever actually get permed....i thought he just rage spammed and got a bunch of alts banned then he left

I was fishing with dynamite, tbh... 

So, I don't really know if he's ban-on-sight.

Edited by scoobdog

5 hours ago, scoobdog said:

If you're really viper... Why haven't you been banned yet?

It's because you aren't really Viper.

Yeah, you're right, I see exactly zero direct insults and/or cusses in that post.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Did viper ever actually get permed....i thought he just rage spammed and got a bunch of alts banned then he left

6 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I was fishing with dynamite, tbh... 

So, I don't really know if he's ban-on-sight.

He is, but usually I get lazy about it for like a day. Though, he hasn't posted anything since. HMM.

• Haha 1

On 6/6/2021 at 4:02 PM, actuallyviper said:

hi, viper here.

the last few people who've been on here acting like me haven't actually been me.

you might wanna figure out who else would be lame enough to make alts on a place like this.

anyway, bye. anyway if you wanna confirm it's really me you can find me on twitch with a little digging monday thru friday and i will confirm first hand i have not been on here for you.

I remember when someone thought I was on a website and I showed up to dispute that fact. 

Viper was permed though? I thought he died of shame.

• 10 months later...