UnevenEdge

What's this?

Sofa King Kule

Just now, bnmjy said:

So what the fuck is it supposed to becan? Gaijin attempt at kanji? Whoop de fucking doo.

Can you read it, or not?

Google translate didn't have any problem with it.  Just hit the copy text feature on your image editor and run on through translate.

Just now, Sofa King Kule said:

Can you read it, or not?

Google translate didn't have any problem with it.  Just hit the copy text feature on your image editor and run on through translate.

DID I NOT JUST ASK YOU IF IT'S 天 or 五?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JehutyNinja said:

Imma be really disappointed if that's all this is

He's not racist toward the Japanese....

Wait, he is racist toward the Japanese but not in the "weaponized kung flu" kind of way.  He just assumes they like old white weebs who smell funny and buy all the loli shit.

4 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

I told you, Google Translate and you're looking in the Department of Transportation.  Nice job

I'm on a PC, so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about doing in Translate. I put it in image search expecting another version of it, then in another third party translator. Neither worked.

I guess your handwriting and photography skills are too good for computers to handle. 🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scoobdog said:

You're a worthless weeb.  You have no idea what that character is so Google could tell you anything and you would have no fucking clue..

You don't.

I've known it since 1992.  It was part of the first manga I ever read.

I'm looking for someone in here that knows.

18 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

So far i can only tell that packard doent know what it is

You think a little blurriness in the photo makes it illegible, as though you can't follow the lines.

Here's one that's less blurry.

Same stuff, just a better quality shot.

IMG_20210601_070541370~2.jpg