UnevenEdge

Horry Shet

Lasty

1 minute ago, TrigunBebop said:

I see a bork bork đŸ˜®

PET DA BORK BORK :3

I should have known no one would comment about the fact that I am a homeowner now or think to congratulate me if Dobbie was in any of the shots...  >__________>

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

No idea what that's supposed to be, but it involves power tools.

It is a DIY Rickshaw camper. It has dumpster caster wheels on the front and I push from the bar in the back so that it maneuvers exactly like a giant shopping cart with extremely sharp edges everywhere and a giant blind spot up front. It's very warm and dry, so it does what I need it to.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Poof said:

youve only been gone 4 months dont act like you're surprised we're still here as if youve been gone for years

I do like it tho. Do you have a good place to park it?

These are crazy times. Reddit is taking over wall street, there may or may not be phosphines on Venus, a pumpkin man incited an insurrection as if decisions were actually made at the capitol and lobbyists and the court of public opinion that is social media don't exist. I wasn't sure if you guys would still be here.

Anyways. It's honestly not very pretty or the best craftsmanship, but it works. I have an awesome place to park it. The sidewalk...

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Lasty said:

These are crazy times. Reddit is taking over wall street, there may or may not be phosphines on Venus, a pumpkin man incited an insurrection as if decisions were actually made at the capitol and lobbyists and the court of public opinion that is social media don't exist. I wasn't sure if you guys would still be here.

Anyways. It's honestly not very pretty or the best craftsmanship, but it works. I have an awesome place to park it. The sidewalk...

It is pretty. That's why I asked about the place to park it. I was wondering if youd put it somewhere stealthy off the beaten path so no one envies it and tries to take it or anything

• Like 1

Just now, Poof said:

It is pretty. That's why I asked about the place to park it. I was wondering if youd put it somewhere stealthy off the beaten path so no one envies it and tries to take it or anything

No, that would be to get the eyesore out of everyone's field of vision.

15 minutes ago, Lasty said:

It is a DIY Rickshaw camper. It has dumpster caster wheels on the front and I push from the bar in the back so that it maneuvers exactly like a giant shopping cart with extremely sharp edges everywhere and a giant blind spot up front. It's very warm and dry, so it does what I need it to.

Warm and dry is good.

9 minutes ago, Lasty said:

I will leave them to their b.s.

The beautiful thing about my camper is that it works and I made it myself.

beyond being functional it looks really good the metal exterior is clean and uniform idk why you're being so critical

6 minutes ago, Poof said:

beyond being functional it looks really good the metal exterior is clean and uniform idk why you're being so critical

I am going to take pics of all the engineering crimes on that thing tomorrow to show you. Upon closer inspection you'd see what I'm talking about. It's only uniform enough.

8 minutes ago, Lasty said:

I am going to take pics of all the engineering crimes on that thing tomorrow to show you. Upon closer inspection you'd see what I'm talking about. It's only uniform enough.

Please do. I'd like to see and hear about your building process

16 hours ago, Poof said:

Only three bolts holding these on.

IMG_20210211_134721417.jpg

No siding around the lock and the aluminum tape is exposed.

IMG_20210211_133940291.jpg

Exposed, looks bad

IMG_20210211_133951410.jpg

Siding sticks out where the corrugated steel bends out, needs siding strips

IMG_20210211_134858816.jpg

This mess where the corrugated roofing wasn't big enough for this corner, pieces of plastic fill gaps

IMG_20210211_133959613.jpg

Edited by Lasty

Shit maybe it's just me, but I feel like this thread could use some more context, but I really didn't wanna be the one to say. I do agree that fucking dog in the raincoat is fucking reppin' though.. That pic looked like one of those "inside my workplace" selfies people like to take, but this dog stole the show. 

Caption: "E'ryday I'm Hustlin'"

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

On 2/10/2021 at 9:21 PM, Poof said:

This isn't explicitly a part of the camper but is a thing I made for it. Learned how to weld today and now I have a functioning rocket stove. ^__^

IMG_20210211_224802578.jpg

• Like 2