UnevenEdge

not sure if this is normal. am i robbing jeff bezos?

Poof

10-dolla-holla.png

so this keeps coming up every time I go shopping

I did it once and it gave me the $10

then next time it came up again and I did it then it didn't give me the $10

so I complained to customer service chat and they manually added $10 off my order

then again it came up so I did it I reloaded $100 to my gift card balance but it didn't come up

so I complained again and this time the associate added $10 to my giftcard balance

Each time I complain I send them a screenshot of the offer showing up on my cart

I'm thinking like it was only supposed to show up once that's why it's not doing it after the first time.

I use this weirdass browser just for casual online shopping. It breaks sites sometimes with its security settings. I'm wondering if it's fucking with their shit and it's not triggering something bc my browser

Or is this normal and I'm not special at all? Or have I picked bezos' pocket for $20?

5 hours ago, Ric said:

I did that once and I thought it was supposed to be a first-time only thing and haven't seen that again since I did it, so you might be robbing him. 👍

it never goes away. it's ALWAYS there above my cart. This is excellent. Now the only question is how much do I abuse this for?

Spoiler

I'm using avast secure browser and have duckduckgo privacy essentials installed on it ya know just sayin

12 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Don't you have like a script or a bot that auto does shit? I remember you spamming the boards before 

I wrote a clicker script to post nic cage stuff

this requires some finesse since you have to get thru the customer service bot which is bat shit bonkers btw it has no idea wtf it's talking about. So that would make it hard enough (at my lvl of scripting anyway) then the associates who are seemingly human have been pushovers. I send them one screencap and they give in but they could be unpredictable. Still.. if only I went to college for computer science instead of weed and slutcraft..

Well, the extension seems to broken on the surface, but it's functionality isn't allowing you to do it.....I mean, contacting customer service and getting them to apply it is awesome, but it's no different than all the "shitty" things people do to exploit a businesses sales policies.

Shitty in quotes because it's a dirty world and I have no sympathy for these people.  You swiping a $10 discount isn't anywhere near as shitty as some of the things I've done to get over on large retail companies... So continue to pass the savings onto you.

Edited by BlackNoir
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

Well, the extension seems to broken on the surface, but it's functionality isn't allowing you to do it.....I mean, contacting customer service and getting them to apply it is awesome, but it's no different than all the "shitty" things people do to exploit a businesses sales policies.

Shitty in quotes because it's a dirty world and I have no sympathy for these people.  You swiping a $10 discount isn't anywhere near as shitty as some of the things I've done to get over on large retail companies... So continue to pass the savings onto you.

Yes it is a dirty world I'm charitable to a fault tho. Like Ive done some crazy thing likes give hundreds of dollars to homeless ppl at a time. And CARE and the peace corps I like to donate to. I have some morals as to who i steal from. I just dont buy into the whole dont steal from corporations bc the employees. 

Like I stole from target allllll the time when I worked there. Like everytime they said fix the candy bars up one of them became mine. And all the time when on break id just go take one or a granola bar. Toiletries. Lotions. Clothes.

I def have an unhealthy complex about it. Like it relieves stress. Makes me feel like I'm getting revenge on society. Like when I a prolific cat burgler I would rob certain churches deliberately bc I hated them for being the reason the world is anti LGBT. So it made me feel good like fuck u take that. Fucked up I know but I did it it happened. Its part of my past.

Id never steal from family run businesses or individuals unless they were assholes and well off enough.

• Like 1