UnevenEdge

how did this happen

ghostrek

Just now, ghostrek said:

what no one does blood testing or genetic testing down in Brazil

Genetic testing is not something one routinely does when becoming romantically involved, and it can be prohibitively expensive.

The premarital blood testing you may be thinking of is for syphilis; I don't know if it's even required in the states anymore, and I refuse to look.

• Thanks 1

Just now, mthor said:

Genetic testing is not something one routinely does when becoming romantically involved, and it can be prohibitively expensive.

The premarital blood testing you may be thinking of is for syphilis; I don't know if it's even required in the states anymore, and I refuse to look.

ok

2 hours ago, ghostrek said:

fuck  no  come on no   most of my relatives love me but they can only stand me for a  certain amount of time

THAT'S the reason you wouldn't?

Not a more practical reason like, "We're related ew gross," the reason you gave is essentially, "It wouldn't work out between us."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Skiles said:

THAT'S the reason you wouldn't?

Not a more practical reason like, "We're related ew gross," the reason you gave is essentially, "It wouldn't work out between us."

now that's true it is gross  I was making a joke about about how my family can't stand me half the time