UnevenEdge

Who's molesting their bank account today?

In Flames

1 hour ago, Sieg67 said:

I don't see any actual deals so no.
Use Honey if you want to see if a product had it's prices jacked up before going "on sale".

I'm looking around rn for tech stuff. Preferably Klipsch speakers, but I already capped on their deals earlier. Keyboard and mouse are getting here today, what would have been 250 was about 120. 

9 hours ago, MoistDaddy said:

I'm looking around rn for tech stuff. Preferably Klipsch speakers, but I already capped on their deals earlier. Keyboard and mouse are getting here today, what would have been 250 was about 120. 

I was shopping around for a second monitor, SSDs, RAM and cases but I didn't see any prices that I hadn't seen before.  Plus I really don't need them. 
I can deal with 1 monitor and 16 gigs of RAM.  I  have 3T of HDD space and 300 gigs of SSD so I don't need one of those either.

Edited by Sieg67

9 hours ago, Sieg67 said:

I was shopping around for a second monitor, SSDs, RAM and cases but I didn't see any prices that I hadn't seen before.  Plus I really don't need them. 
I can deal with 1 monitor and 16 gigs of RAM.  I  have 3T of HDD space and 300 gigs of SSD so I don't need one of those either.

Off topic but I love your "Super Kami Guru" title.

I just rewatched all of abridged not too long ago. Talk about an awesome way to kill time over a 4 day period.

• Like 1