UnevenEdge

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Kudasai

1 minute ago, Kudasai said:

d15bxn9-1b6d0ffb-d0da-4372-ba44-a26ada61

What's wrong with Inuyasha and the person above him?

And Inuyasha isn't with Kagome's family? WTF kinda of bf is he? For shame. He sleeps alone tonight. But is that Kaguya's little sister I see? I can't remember her name. I'm not even sure if Kaguya is the right name of who I am thinking of.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving!

37 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

where's Sesshōmaru doesn't  InuYasha spend time with his brother during the holidays meme yeah they hate each other but they're still family

Fuck Sesshomaru, like you said, they hate each other, and since he has no other family, he should be with Kagome and her family. 

Also Sesshomaru has Jaken and Rin to share the holidays with.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist

10 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Fuck Sesshomaru, like you said, they hate each other, and since he has no other family, he should be with Kagome and her family. 

Also Sesshomaru has Jaken and Rin to share the holidays with.

Kagome her father Godzilla her mother who's actually technically Mothra / a Mothra if you think about it her two brothers her grandfather  her  other grandparents  a cat  and her adopted son shipo  plus Inuyasha  that's one hell of a holiday dinner I want to see what they talk about when it comes up to politics

Edited by ghostrek
  • Like 1
  • D'oh 1

9 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

Kagome her father Godzilla her mother who's actually technically Mothra / a Mothra if you think about it her two brothers her grandfather  her  other grandparents  a cat  and her adopted son shipo  plus Inuyasha  that's one hell of a holiday dinner I want to see what they talk about when it comes up to politics

Fuck you and your god awful fan fiction.

2 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

What's wrong with Inuyasha and the person above him?

And Inuyasha isn't with Kagome's family? WTF kinda of bf is he? For shame. He sleeps alone tonight. But is that Kaguya's little sister I see? I can't remember her name. I'm not even sure if Kaguya is the right name of who I am thinking of.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving!

That looks like Kyo from Fruits Basket next to Inuyasha ... quite a few Fruits Basket characters in there