UnevenEdge

Fire Force Episode #25 (201) "A Fire Soldier's Fight" Discussion!!

39 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

Shinra's 17 when the series begins and Hibana is 20

Eh that's not too bad.  I mean 17 is the age of consent in several U.S. states (or so I'm told, not getting that on my browsing history.)  And LOL at Hibana being 20 instead of 30.  Makes no damn sense.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Eh that's not too bad.  I mean 17 is the age of consent in several U.S. states (or so I'm told, not getting that on my browsing history.)  And LOL at Hibana being 20 instead of 30.  Makes no damn sense.

in comparison

Mereoleona Vermillion in Black Clover is 32

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sketch said:

I'll check this to streaming version when I get the chance. I don't think it was any different from the streaming version.

someone confirmed to me this wasn't censored after all....it was a Mandela effect because the naked scene is so brief even blinking can make you miss it,. so me and half the other viewers just didn't see it

on that note....I don't know why Demarco confirmed it was edited

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, mochi said:

someone confirmed to me this wasn't censored after all....it was a Mandela effect because the naked scene is so brief even blinking can make you miss it,. so me and half the other viewers just didn't see it

on that note....I don't know why Demarco confirmed it was edited

I can rewatch my recording of the Toonami broadcast version.

6 hours ago, mochi said:

Now I'm confused

I'm getting conflicting reports that there wasn't an edit and the full image was shown then it CUT to the closeup of Shinra....others are saying the Closeup of Shinra is all that was shown

I do think that was rather the case (the first one).

19 hours ago, mochi said:

just in case this ep gets censored

Reveal hidden contents

sexyfiremen.png

Oh Mochi, you and your yaoi fanart trove.

19 hours ago, elfie said:

What is it with anime and associating nuns with pervs?

Because anime nuns are sexy as shit, obviously. 😘

19 hours ago, Daos said:

That Camelot schtick is really stupid.

I thought so, then he wore a robotic donkey head as a codpiece, and after that it started to grow on me.

19 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I swear I don't remember Hinawa having this character gimmick before though, even if this is funny.

It was extremely subtle compared to the rest. The fact that Hinawa himself didn't acknowledge it actively helped, even if it did draw more attention that way.

19 hours ago, mochi said:

adding onto Shinra being underage...that would also make Haibana a pedophile since she likes him

Ephebophile, actually. Pedos are into kids that aren't teenage, ephebos are into teenagers. Also, Japan has different age of consent laws than the U.S. (which has probably been burned to hell anyways like the rest of the world in the Fire Force-verse), so she can get away with it.

30 minutes ago, elfie said:

And Hibana's 20.

Considering the age gap between her and Iris in their flashback, I'm not surprised. Not like I was with Hellabitch being 20, though...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elfie said:

And Hibana's 20.

In 2 years they'll be perfectly normal, 18 and 22. I do think it's funny that the main character isn't attracted to one of the others in his squad, but instead one random other squad who has kind of an antagonistic relationship with his squad!

• Like 1