UnevenEdge

Bartender, signing me up for the mug club: what name would you like on the stein?

Bouvre

5 hours ago, Jiro_Dreams said:

Good thing that there’s material to pull through of Dio having a nice drink. 

295FC879-B06D-42AB-A04D-CCE5A02C1B58.gif.162ccb0ed802a1595d3841dffd4c1980.gif

Hm....I've never seen this and I've played a LOT of Eyes of Heaven.....

Eyes on Heaven?

I'm not interrupting my stream to remember what this shit game is called.....Lack of local multiplayer on a 5 year old game is a total punch in the ass.

4 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

Hm....I've never seen this and I've played a LOT of Eyes of Heaven.....

Eyes on Heaven?

I'm not interrupting my stream to remember what this shit game is called.....Lack of local multiplayer on a 5 year old game is a total punch in the ass.

I put too many hours into Allstar Battle and the PS1 Stardust Crusaders fighting games, but Eyes of Heaven being an arena fighter killed my interest in it. The new additions to the cast were great, but the demo didn’t pull me in like the other two. 

5 minutes ago, Jiro_Dreams said:

I put too many hours into Allstar Battle and the PS1 Stardust Crusaders fighting games, but Eyes of Heaven being an arena fighter killed my interest in it. The new additions to the cast were great, but the demo didn’t pull me in like the other two. 

It was $4

9 minutes ago, Bouvre said:

Do they call urinals a "urinis / urinus / urinas" in Canada, or is that just some weird shit they made up to couple with "torlet"? Because i can see people calling a toilet a torlet but who the fucking hell would say urinus instead of urinal? That's not an accent, that's purposely changing the fucking word to something else entirely.

"The nine planets of the solar system are Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto."

"Not so fast, Johnny... Pluto was demoted to dwarf planet a number of years ago.... also uranus is not a planet, it is something you pee in."

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Do they call urinals a "urinis / urinus / urinas" in Canada, or is that just some weird shit they made up to couple with "torlet"? Because i can see people calling a toilet a torlet but who the fucking hell would say urinus instead of urinal? That's not an accent, that's purposely changing the fucking word to something else entirely.

"The nine planets of the solar system are Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto."

"Not so fast, Johnny... Pluto was demoted to dwarf planet a number of years ago.... also uranus is not a planet, it is something you pee in."

I dunno, but I love this bit