UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Returns to Toonami!! - The Re-Discussion!!

4 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

With that another demon & soon to be main character enters the fold

and we close out Toonami with a setup for a major battle to come.

Next week on,
Toonami 

Yeah, y'all remember early '20 when Steve Blum actually got a couple of bit parts on new Toonami shows from Aniplex?

We're there!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah I also love that gold light flare flash when he pushes the sword out in preparation to draw.

thats hard to catch but yeah it looks awesome. I wonder if theyve gone into detail about his sword. I dont recall if he uses it any other way.

• Like 1

Darn it, I'm such a MORON for forgetting to post the title card for Episode 12, but I crashed during Shippuden, as usual.

I doubt that would have happened if I hadn't gotten up at 8:30 AM on Saturday morning though.

I didn't record the episode last night, but I have LAST year's recording on my DVR still. It contained a commercial for FishCenterLive and one of its live music appearances and I almost did a double take. But January 21st already passed (and this year it was a Thursday).

This is a really freaking good episode, and is loaded with Inosuke's dual-weilding, Zenitsu's moment of awesome, and Tanjiro's battle vs. the drum demon!

6 hours ago, saito34 said:

thats hard to catch but yeah it looks awesome. I wonder if theyve gone into detail about his sword. I dont recall if he uses it any other way.

Yeah, hopefully they will because I don't remember them mentioning anything about it either. All I remember is that brief flashback we got of him with his master.

Edited by DangerMouse