UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Returns to Toonami!! - The Re-Discussion!!

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

That's the "father."  We saw him abusing the "mother" before in that flashback.

Kind of interesting.  The "elder brother" had a humanoid head with a spider body, and his minions were human heads with spider legs.  The "father" has a humanoid body with a spider head.  And there was that unexplained headless minion with the spike arms.  Lots of head and body combinations heh.

it's all a pretty effective play on arachnophobia.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, saito34 said:

it's all a pretty effective play on arachnophobia.

Plus all the little spiders running all over the place.  I wonder how someone with arachnaphobia would react to this episode haha.

And our house is FULL of spiders for some reason.  Luckily I don't seem to get bit by them.  And they do kill pesky bugs...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

No the last time he thought that kid killed the demon lmao.

That's what I mean.

That joke implied that he doesn't remember anything from his fights but this time he did need to hold the form longer (and keep hold of some of those flashback memories) so maybe he was more aware this time? So I think how much he remembers if anything is a good question.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Plus all the little spiders running all over the place.  I wonder how someone with arachnaphobia would react to this episode haha.

And our house is FULL of spiders for some reason.  Luckily I don't seem to get bit by them.  And they do kill pesky bugs...

i wouldnt doubt it would freak them out. it's pretty creepy stuff. the smaller ones in packs kind of get to me.

BTW centipedes are the creepiest bugs ive seen in the house. id take a spider any day over those things

Edited by saito34

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

That's what I mean.

That joke implied that he doesn't remember anything from his fights but this time he did need to hold the form longer (and keep hold of some of those flashback memories) so maybe he was more aware this time? So I think how much he remembers if anything is a good question.

It made me wonder if he was more aware this time.  Because was the flashback he was remembering while he was asleep, or?  And, the mention of a dream he has where he helps people.  Then whenever Zenitsu is asleep he goes into badass mode. 

I'm trying to remember if when the Hashira girl finds him, if there was any mention of who killed the demon.  You would think Zenitsu would realize that demon wouldn't just leave him alone like this.  And now that he's fully awake he has the wherewithal to use Thunder Breathing to slow down the poison spread.

8 minutes ago, saito34 said:

i wouldnt doubt it would freak them out. it's pretty creepy stuff. the smaller ones in packs kind of get to me.

BTW centipedes are the creepiest bugs ive seen in the house. id take a spider any day over those things

I found a freshly hatched nest of baby spiders in the latch for our gate the other day haha.  And there's a giant colony in wrapping around where walls meet the ceiling in the garage.  I haven't done anything with it since I figure they are natural pest control.  Although it is unsightly.  Plus I don't want to spray poison anywhere or risk getting bit trying to vacuum it up.

A few years ago my grandmother got bit by what the doctor's believed was a spider.  It caused an infection she had to be hospitalized for.  She recovered, but it kind of changed our minds about spiders lol.  But even now we usually just leave them alone unless they're somewhere we really don't want them.  And if it's a case of never wanting to get bit by a spider ever again... you can never get rid of all the spiders in your house anyway.

Bleh!  I saw a creepy millipede in the bathroom not too long ago!

37 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I found a freshly hatched nest of baby spiders in the latch for our gate the other day haha.  And there's a giant colony in wrapping around where walls meet the ceiling in the garage.  I haven't done anything with it since I figure they are natural pest control.  Although it is unsightly.  Plus I don't want to spray poison anywhere or risk getting bit trying to vacuum it up.

A few years ago my grandmother got bit by what the doctor's believed was a spider.  It caused an infection she had to be hospitalized for.  She recovered, but it kind of changed our minds about spiders lol.  But even now we usually just leave them alone unless they're somewhere we really don't want them.  And if it's a case of never wanting to get bit by a spider ever again... you can never get rid of all the spiders in your house anyway.

Bleh!  I saw a creepy millipede in the bathroom not too long ago!

Same here tbh. They eat the smaller bugs and are mostly harmless so i leave em alone.

• Like 1