UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Returns to Toonami!! - The Re-Discussion!!

Just now, saito34 said:

certainly a wacky one but entertaining as hell too

Yeah this show definitely got more comedic than I expected after Zenitsu and Inosuke were introduced, but I think it may have been needed what with all the tragedy in the show.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Yeah this show definitely got more comedic than I expected after Zenitsu and Inosuke were introduced, but I think it may have been needed what with all the tragedy in the show.

Definitely was a needed change of pace

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

That's a valid point since the first episode alone gives you a ton of trauma and tragedy 

Yeah I know some people complain about Inosuke and Zenitsu and aren't big fans of them, but I don't think the show could have continued to be the same as it was, even if there was a bit of comic relief before they showed up.

27 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Yeah I know some people complain about Inosuke and Zenitsu and aren't big fans of them, but I don't think the show could have continued to be the same as it was, even if there was a bit of comic relief before they showed up.

Yeah.

And I think we'll see them act a bit more as a group now after how hard of time they had on their last mission and being stuck together during that long recovery.

• Like 1