UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Returns to Toonami!! - The Re-Discussion!!

6 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I think Zenitsu really is scared, but it is also being used as comic relief. 

I think the author must have thought the story was too depressing without Inosuke and Zenitsu's antics, and so they were added.  Or maybe they were always planned to be in it.  But nevertheless, the show's character did change after their introduction.

Hopefully Zenitsu will develop a bit though.

Yeah i agree. Zenitsu definitely develops too. It's def a difficult  combination to pull off and can easily come off as hokey

• Like 2

It's pretty funny that we got this lightning explanation for Zenitsu's hair color, but not for anyone else.  I did think it was odd when those other characters were introduced with strange hair colors because I thought that was going to be one of the things used to differentiate demons from humans.

Edited by ben0119

This guy almost has a mini-Kibutsugi ability.  How is he able to turn people into spiders like this?  Actually it was the spiders that bit people who did that.  I guess the different spider "family" members can influence spiders and give them different abilities?

1 minute ago, saito34 said:

Forgot about this guy...confused him with the headless one

That's the "father."  We saw him abusing the "mother" before in that flashback.

Kind of interesting.  The "elder brother" had a humanoid head with a spider body, and his minions were human heads with spider legs.  The "father" has a humanoid body with a spider head.  And there was that unexplained headless minion with the spike arms.  Lots of head and body combinations heh.

• Like 1