UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Returns to Toonami!! - The Re-Discussion!!

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Pfff why wouldn't he go to Hell?  Unless it is using the Hollow logic.  They weren't themselves when they did it blah blah blah.

Well, maybe Hell after all, given how that flashback ended in a vision of FIRE.

What's funny is there's actually a river in Alabama called the Styx

Named after the Greek river in Hell!

The voice actress for Kanao sounded like Michelle Ruff babying her voice down (or up?), but it's not her.  Doesn't look like I have seen her (name is Brianna Knickerbocker) in anything, except Seven Deadly Sins, as Elaine, and it's been forever since I've seen that.  But judging from what I read on ANN, it looks like Netflix finally dubbed the following seasons.  I should go check that out!

Oh, and apparently she played this evil brat on the right from SAO.

50095565_2006824292686875_21051340807554

Brianna Knickerbocker also apparently plays Rem in Re:Zero.  I should check that show out one of these days.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

The voice actress for Kanao sounded like Michelle Ruff babying her voice down (or up?), but it's not her.  Doesn't look like I have seen her (name is Brianna Knickerbocker) in anything, except Seven Deadly Sins, as Elaine, and it's been forever since I've seen that.  But judging from what I read on ANN, it looks like Netflix finally dubbed the following seasons.  I should go check that out!

Oh, and apparently she played this evil brat on the right from SAO.

50095565_2006824292686875_21051340807554

Brianna Knickerbocker also apparently plays Rem in Re:Zero.  I should check that show out one of these days.

Nice.

Hmm yes I think I've heard her in more games than anime so far. Briefly heard her in last year's Gundam Narrative movie as Rita, the third of the main trio the story revolved around.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1