UnevenEdge

doctor lady played w/my boobs

Poof

Not really she just gave me an exam for lumps. But it caught me off guard bc she didn't tell me "I'm going to do a breast exam" she just said "lie back" then "Can I see your breasts?" and I was like "sure" I lifted up my bra and she either felt them up or gave me a breast exam. What's the difference really?

• Like 1

Guest cockeyemonocle

welcome to being a woman in a medical setting. be glad youll never be pregnant and having strangers fisting you on a regular basis

2 minutes ago, cockeyemonocle said:

welcome to being a woman in a medical setting. be glad youll never be pregnant and having strangers fisting you on a regular basis

idk who you are but if you've paid attention you'll know this isn't my first doctor story. welcome me if u wish i've been here awhile

Guest cockeyemonocle
1 minute ago, Poof said:

idk who you are but if you've paid attention you'll know this isn't my first doctor story. welcome me if u wish i've been here awhile

its fuggs babe...yo future baby momma !! (hoping) HAHA

3 minutes ago, StarPanda said:

And then right after you both  a sweaty sex session 

She did ask if I was sexually active. I said yes. She said "With males?" I said "Yea... and females too whatever" so she knew it could happen. Maybe next time. My next appointment is in 6 months

7 minutes ago, Poof said:

She did ask if I was sexually active. I said yes. She said "With males?" I said "Yea... and females too whatever" so she knew it could happen. Maybe next time. My next appointment is in 6 months

Ohhh so she will be ready so you better be ready too for some doctor lovin

7 hours ago, Poof said:

Not really she just gave me an exam for lumps. But it caught me off guard bc she didn't tell me "I'm going to do a breast exam" she just said "lie back" then "Can I see your breasts?" and I was like "sure" I lifted up my bra and she either felt them up or gave me a breast exam. What's the difference really?

Did she say "Niiicee" afterwards?