UnevenEdge

I bought a new bed

Still Me

1 hour ago, Distinct Lunatic said:

Back in April I bought a queen sized purple mattress, it being one of the higher price versions. For it and two of their high end pillows I'm paying  close to 2 grand, have a little over $700 left for the payments. It is pricey but I really like it, a lot more than my other mattress

Meh

13 hours ago, Distinct Lunatic said:

Back in April I bought a queen sized purple mattress, it being one of the higher price versions. For it and two of their high end pillows I'm paying  close to 2 grand, have a little over $700 left for the payments. It is pricey but I really like it, a lot more than my other mattress

we're thinking of getting a new one next year and we both liked the info on purple mattresses. so you're saying its worth every penny? 

the one we have is decent and i don't want to throw down that much on another. its old and it works...and i hate spending money...

6 hours ago, NNN said:

we're thinking of getting a new one next year and we both liked the info on purple mattresses. so you're saying its worth every penny? 

the one we have is decent and i don't want to throw down that much on another. its old and it works...and i hate spending money...

this mattress here is the version that I got, https://purple.com/mattresses/hybrid

With my old mattress before it, damn near every day I was waking up with back pains, those back pains would follow me around much of the day. I've owned this mattress for around 5-6 months and I have yet to wake up and have back pain.

From what I understand with purple, even their basic version is still considered an improvement, though there's a issue of weight cause apparently if you weigh close to or more than 300 pounds then it's more ideal to get one of their hybrid mattresses.

For me though I went for their hybrid mattress cause if I'm gonna spend close to 2 grand on a mattress (It can be financed through Affirm for no APR) I want it to be damn good and last as long as possible.