UnevenEdge

There was a spider in my bed

Poof

2 minutes ago, Mix said:

was it an actual spider?

Or are we adding spider to the list along with Iowa/arizona, pizza guy, and the godfather's nephew?

pizza guy is the godfather's nephew. It's not separate people. They all exist! I have video evidence of Arizona. And you saw the snapchat convo w/pizza guy. The spider is here somehwer!

1 minute ago, Poof said:

pizza guy is the godfather's nephew. It's not separate people. They all exist! I have video evidence of Arizona. And you saw the snapchat convo w/pizza guy. The spider is here somehwer!

I'm not saying they don't exist.

I was just wondering if spider is the nickname of the latest beau.

But now I see it's just a run of the mill, lay eggs in your ear while you sleep, spider. 

• D'oh 1

5 minutes ago, Mix said:

I'm not saying they don't exist.

I was just wondering if spider is the nickname of the latest beau.

But now I see it's just a run of the mill, lay eggs in your ear while you sleep, spider. 

i dont like u anymore

• Haha 1

Last night disco wanted to go for a walk around the property. It was already dark so I grabbed a flashlight. We got back inside and I sat down and heard a buzzing sound by my ear. I jumped up but couldn't find the damn Lovecraftian insect. I started smelling a citrus smell. I ripped my shirt off and there it was. What we call a pecan bug. And the damn things fly too. I had to change my shirt, and almost had to change my pants too.

Insects that feed on the pecan nut

7 hours ago, resurrected said:

Last night disco wanted to go for a walk around the property. It was already dark so I grabbed a flashlight. We got back inside and I sat down and heard a buzzing sound by my ear. I jumped up but couldn't find the damn Lovecraftian insect. I started smelling a citrus smell. I ripped my shirt off and there it was. What we call a pecan bug. And the damn things fly too. I had to change my shirt, and almost had to change my pants too.

Insects that feed on the pecan nut

I don't see/smell those kinds around here. Just the Brown Marmorated Stinkbugs which smell like cilantro instead of citrus.

• Like 1