UnevenEdge

Just learned an easy way to steal a bike

Le Guignon

You can just grab one off the rack on the front of the bus while the owner is distracted on their phone.  I just watched it happen.  The owner hasn't even noticed yet.  I hope I'm around when he does.

I think in going to steal one the next time I see an opportunity and toss it the river.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, new_disease said:

Let us know how the owner reacts, I must know how this saga ends

It wasn't his.  I guess the crazy homeless guy had a very similar looking bike already on the front rack I didn't see.  So nothing was stolen. 

I'm actually glad, that dude was cute had a cool fashion sense.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Le Guignon said:

It wasn't his.  I guess the crazy homeless guy had a very similar looking bike already on the front rack I didn't see.  So nothing was stolen. 

I'm actually glad, that dude was cute had a cool fashion sense.

Well that's good. This story had a happy ending 

7 hours ago, Radical Left said:

Noooot really....This doesn't quite close the chapter on her kleptolust, nor her desire for wanton (no idea if that's correct) destruction.

It's just a desire for wanton destruction and the thrill of illegal activities.  I don't steal normally ever, just thought maybe I'd branch out from my usual indiscretions for a lark.

Edited by Le Guignon
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Le Guignon said:

It's just a desire for wanton destruction and the thrill of illegal activities.  I don't steal normally ever, just thought maybe I'd branch out from my usual indiscretions for a lark.

I love this girl

• Thanks 1