UnevenEdge

Dragonball Super rerun Discussuon 7-19-20

8 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

gonna bitch forever about how much more interesting it would be if goten weren't around and Trunks & Gohan had a pseudo-brotherly relationship

The age gap's probably too big to do anything with them since Gohan's already married.

Goten should be better imo, he's so wasted and ignored. 
Could have also made him like competent and serious opposite Goku despite looking so much like him lol. That would have been funny.

I miss action tomboy Pan from GT lol.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 3

On 9/6/2020 at 6:09 PM, elfie said:

It was in a thread elsewhere, then things got so crazy it got moved to Dumpster Fire, where the craziness continued. Oddly, I cannot find the thread he spoke about.

I checked out the general board for the first time in forever. Looks like Fugz got banned, I didn't see any sign of Zeni, and Stilgar apparently does guys now? Those were my main takeaways.

• Haha 1

I still have the ear infection and am on Antibiotics

dunno if they're working and now I'm also terrified I might get covid because of having to see a doctor, probably gonna go back to have a proper doctor's appointment in a few days when/if the Antibiotics don't do anything

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, mochi said:

I still have the ear infection and am on Antibiotics

dunno if they're working and now I'm also terrified I might get covid because of having to see a doctor, probably gonna go back to have a proper doctor's appointment in a few days when/if the Antibiotics don't do anything

As long as they can 500% disinfect the office and are doing the most they can to keep everything clean and distanced, you shouldn't be afraid to go to the doctor. I went to the dentist and had to sit in the chair for like an hour and a half for a regular check-up (they were short-staffed) and felt 100% fine two weeks later. My mom in her 60's with seasonal asthma did the same and she also felt fine. It really depends on how seedy or comfortable your doctors office feels.

• Like 2

I have more DBZ yaoi art prepared for this just because I already made it...however no art for the rest of the block 'cause I've felt too miserable to make new art :P 
also it's very extreme

Spoiler

morerapedkrillin.png

Edited by mochi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Don't you know I'm unstoppable?
Don't even try 'cause you will fall!
I got a strength (Oh) deep in my soul (Oh)
That gives me courage and control

I'll go beyond the Limit Break
The universe is mine to take
I have no fear (Oh), I think it's clear (Oh)
Let's kick it up into high gear

Oh, this is Dragon Ball Super
We've got the skills to blow Zeno away!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1