UnevenEdge

Dragonball Super rerun Discussuon 7-19-20

Just now, AnimationFan14 said:

maxresdefault.jpg

on that note I had a story concept for a series that's basically just "Captain planet, if the planeteers were magical girls and there was no character meant to represent America's stupidity and no deranged russian communist girl"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, elfie said:

whuuuuuu

GT may be non canon and have some things that are annoying but, it was animated better, and everyone's characterization was correct

Super is badly animated, and everyone has been flanderized to the point that they're furiously unlikeable

GT was also full of genuinely funny jokes....whereas all of Super's jokes are cruel and not funny

• Like 1

Just now, mochi said:

GT may be non canon and have some things that are annoying but, it was animated better, and everyone's characterization was correct

Super is badly animated, and everyone has been flanderized to the point that they're furiously unlikeable

GT was also full of genuinely funny jokes....whereas all of Super's jokes are cruel and not funny

My only involvement with viewing that show is that the English voice of Pan has a youtube channel and I been watchin it.

• Like 1

Just now, elfie said:

My only involvement with viewing that show is that the English voice of Pan has a youtube channel and I been watchin it.

GT captured the humor of classic Dragonball better than Super ever could, didn't do the action that well but Super does BOTH badly

one of the gags I remember from GT was a scene where Pan and Mr. Satan are in a diner and have ordered a girly fruit parfait and a cup of black coffee, the waitress gives Satan the coffee and Pan the parfait and they silently switch them after the waitress leaves

• Haha 3