UnevenEdge

You know what, I got free time on my hands now

Mix

7 hours ago, Lasty said:

No way, me too!

Reveal hidden contents

I'm going to shit on the lawn and smoke looooots of weed. Maybe implement a resource based economy and save the world, if I have time....

200.gif

• Like 1

funny story so every election cycle i do my shtick "vote for me, I promise to goof off and eat candy". well for the election cycle of 2012, there was a user named Mao_Mao_Mojo (or something). that posted a ballot with my username written in on it. Odin removed it a few hours later but someone did actually vote for me once

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mix said:

what is this from?

I was introduced to this a weekend or so ago and I still can't stop laughing.... plus it's kind of catchy

My favorite part is either when the Drummer is standing on the Bass Drum just beating the shit out of the Cymbal, or when the Guy Fieri look alike shows up

23 hours ago, Naraku4656 said:

funny story so every election cycle i do my shtick "vote for me, I promise to goof off and eat candy". well for the election cycle of 2012, there was a user named Mao_Mao_Mojo (or something). that posted a ballot with my username written in on it. Odin removed it a few hours later but someone did actually vote for me once

Why would odin remove it if it was just your username?