UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia BY GAWD NEW EPISODE #87 (424) DISCUSSION!!!!!

1 hour ago, HardcoreHunter said:

True she still a few years off. Also they were saying she's dating. 

I think they had a scene where someone asked if she was dating tree guy, her responding with something like no comment or whatever, so probably.

Midnight strikes me as the type that will get married in her 30's to some guy that's still in his 20's, I've seen quite a few manga series over the last couple of years with that trend, younger men marrying older women. And considering she's definitely into younger guys.

20 hours ago, Jman said:

Mochi left details out.  It happens.

I didn't leave out shit Hardcore did

he's the one who came in here saying "Uraraka was gonna be a boy" 

My reply was a passive aggressive "yeah right"

20 hours ago, elfie said:

So what happens if YOU someday misunderstand something someone else here posts and I happen to catch it? Should I say to you that "you're just Jman, and you didn't read what he said correctly!"?

actually yeah you should because Jman just dislikes me and likes to find reasons to call me an idiot without taking into account when I didn't say 'em >_>

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mochi said:

actually yeah you should because Jman just dislikes me and likes to find reasons to call me an idiot without taking into account when I didn't say 'em >_>

I didn’t call you an idiot.  You’re not an idiot as far as I’m concerned, at all, but you can get jumpy.  

20 hours ago, elfie said:

I am fuckin sick and tired of people just telling me that I just read anything else besides the post I reply to. the only time it doesn't happen is during the time the block is airing. If you have a problem with that, just TELL ME what I am getting wrong instead of fuckin treating me like garbage.

If Ochako was always the main girl, where the hell is HardcoreHunter coming from with "she was originally going to be male"?

GET IT RIGHT.

On 6/21/2020 at 11:17 AM, HardcoreHunter said:

Yeah your right

Made this post here when Jman corrected me. Easy to miss I guess. 

• Like 1

Did the author really think it was a good idea to name a major arc villain Destro?  How did that happen in universe?  Was there a Cobra and GI Joe in this world’s past?  Did Destro break off from Cobra Commander?

• Haha 1