UnevenEdge

Ballmasterz 9009 on Toonami Discussion

680D96B06E1-ECB3-7914-758DC509FAFBA6C0.j

You can rejoice

You can cringe

But you cannot deny it

Ballmasterz 9009 is on Toonami

Watch the next two episodes of Season 1 Saturday nights at 2AM

Edit: I would have made this thread last week, but I wasn't sure if was going to even get any bumpers so I abstained.

Edited by 3ngag3

Why wouldn't they have given it bumpers? That would have been just plain lazy!

Well, it makes sense since I started watching the show with Episode 3!

And I REALLY don't care for Episode 4. I know what it's lampooning, but for some reason, I think it just falls flat!

Might as well get ready for another double-header of Ballmastrz tonite (6/20-6/21/20)…

Ulsa Guerin, City of Sin

2 AM - Episode 5: "Breathe Deep to win! Teamwork Cuts Through the Foul Odor of Obsession!!"

2:15 - Episode 6: "Honor! Money! Swords! Dongs! Ultimate Gaz Boom Boom Rookie Card Battle Begin! Fight!"

ONLY TOONAMI!!

[really, believe it or not, now nowhere else on adult swim!]

Edited by OwlChemist81

6 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

I Don't know why Jason Demarco was convinced that toonami fans would fall in love with it if they gave it a chance

I swear it's like someone went on a Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas-level booze and drug craze and then just made whatever they saw into episodes.

Even the most crazy Adult Swim shows have some sense of pacing and logic.  This show is nonstop nonsense at mach speed and most of the time it isn't even funny.

I guess Demarco thought we would like it due to the superficial anime similarities.

19 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I swear it's like someone went on a Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas-level booze and drug craze and then just made whatever they saw into episodes.

Even the most crazy Adult Swim shows have some sense of pacing and logic.  This show is nonstop nonsense at mach speed and most of the time it isn't even funny.

I guess Demarco thought we would like it due to the superficial anime similarities.

i swear demarco must be best friends with the creator or something....

otherwise why would he push the show so hard on his twitter account when it's just a rerun being used to buy time for Golden wind to dub more episodes...

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Having random nonsense be funny is a delicate artform. Aqua Teen did it most of the time but still had a few stinkers.

• Like 2

On 6/28/2020 at 2:03 AM, CountFrylock said:

I Just Hope By July 18th Jojo's back

if it isn't and we have to sit through Ballmasterz Season 2

I'll facepalm

Could use this time to grab a snack or drink, go to the bathroom, take a nap.  ...Look up Black Clover pics to fap to?

sample_585b6ef5594afdb1e75ebcb45ee098c9.

Edited by ben0119
  • Haha 1

On 7/12/2020 at 4:07 AM, 3ngag3 said:

So no one was gonna mention the Fist of The North Star reference?

Dude I was barely paying attention.  And not isn't because of my apathy to this show.  Been sick af and having trouble sleeping.  Hopefully the meds I got today help.

• Sad 1