UnevenEdge

2 minutes ago, elfie said:

... well technically NO CHARACTER in this world wants to be a villain.

It makes me think of the sympathetic Marvel villains.  Sandman robbing banks to help pay to take care of his sick daughter.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

started catching up on Vinland Saga's anime ('cause in thie new world, watching anime feels like being productive) an i really hope toonami gets that series.

Can't wait for that show to finally get dubbed one of these days.

I bet in hindsight he should have just cut his losses and abandoned the plan once he'd been found out. Even if he did ditch Deku, there was nothing really stopping him from going straight to UA and telling them about his plan to sneak into the school. Must really suck to be as bad at Villainy as he was at being a hero. 

37 minutes ago, mochi said:

recurring theme in this series seems to be that all the villains (except all for one)  have totally justified reasons for why they turned to a life of crime

I would say more understandable than justified.  I wouldn't call that Yakuza guy justified.

34 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

started catching up on Vinland Saga's anime ('cause in thie new world, watching anime feels like being productive) an i really hope toonami gets that series.

It's an Amazon anime. Like Netflix, I get the impression they want it to be only exclusive to them.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Y'all quit freaking out. Gentle is 32 and La Brava is 22. That's perfectly normal. Now, 5 years ago, it might have been a different story, but there ya go.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/my-hero-academia/episode-85/.157557

4.5 stars. Best episode since the Overhaul arc, and probably a good reason why they repeated it!

..... 4.5?? Then 86 had better be a damn 5!

On 5/10/2020 at 5:11 PM, HardcoreHunter said:

How ghosts hold their hands. I think it's a hold over from the Jiangshi. 

98e56700c814347aa0d1382135eaac4012578bf2r1-500-353v2_00.jpg

It comes off like she is a weirdo or has issues with cartilage in her wrists and hands. xD

And why is Tsuyu copying her there? xD

6 hours ago, ben0119 said:

It comes off like she is a weirdo or has issues with cartilage in her wrists and hands. xD

And why is Tsuyu copying her there? xD

Tsuyu isn't copying her. She does that all the time by herself. She's been doing it since season 1.

• 3 weeks later...

I think this lockdown has made me go cuckoo!

Could I be a voice actor? :P (No, that's not how I normally talk.)

But hey, this is accidentally on topic, thanks to Gentle Criminal and La Brava!

And you know, when I think of AMERICA, I think of Earl Grey tea!

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1