UnevenEdge

So Jojo and Paranoia Agent are the only shows I am invested in watching tonight. The first one is one  so late I may not even watch it here, and the second one is a rerun from Adult Swim. Uuuugh.

Edited by elfie
  • Like 2

Also, tonight's 11 PM Pre-Flight again started late because they were busy with Game Humpers, and then, because they don't have the equipment or crew to play videos for them, they had to do it over Zoom's screen sharing. It was a trainwreck.

I can't wait til this is over.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, elfie said:

Ugh again, I say that these may be the most amusing villains in the show, because they're .... really not villains, and they never wanted to become villains.

And then we get honest backstories for both and get a actual understanding of their relationship, and feel bad for them in a way

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, elfie said:

Also, tonight's 11 PM Pre-Flight again started late because they were busy with Game Humpers, and then, because they don't have the equipment or crew to play videos for them, they had to do it over Zoom's screen sharing. It was a trainwreck.

I can't wait til this is over.

I believe it will be over soon.

No, not the pandemic, but the stay at home orders are already lifting. I was able to return to work physically this week.

As for Jason and Gill, I think they have Atlanta's mayor to blame, because if it was up to Kemp, they'd have been able to get back to AS HQ 2 weeks ago!

• Like 1

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

I believe it will be over soon.

No, not the pandemic, but the stay at home orders are already lifting. I was able to return to work physically this week.

As for Jason and Gill, I think they have Atlanta's mayor to blame, because if it was up to Kemp, they'd have been able to get back to AS HQ 2 weeks ago!

I will still stay in doors even if it's lifted because I'm a paranoid wimp.

5 minutes ago, elfie said:

Moostache.

hqdefault.jpg

I remember when it was revealed that Saiyan's hair doesn't grow, when Vegeta cut his hair in GT I was like WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, VEGETA?!  Or maybe it could still regrow to its original length but just won't grow any longer?  That was a really weird Toriyama-ism.  I think he just couldn't think of what Goku and Vegeta's hair would look like if it got out of control after being in the Time Chamber for a year.

• Like 1