UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #82 (419) DISCUSSION!

Just now, ben0119 said:

It's pretty funny the others have an inferiority complex over class A.  Like the same dumbasses that hate the SAO players last week.

they're just jealous that Class A is already fighting crime while all the other classes are just studying

• Like 1

Deku is like if Inuyasha had the heavy sword or Ichigo when he was trying to restore his powers during the Fullbring Arc, for the whole series.

It's kind of annoying. 

So the author did kind of get his wish of Deku not really having a power and having to work around it.

• Like 1

Just now, mochi said:

I like that All-Might is doing something he should've been doing from the start now....I.e. actually training Deku for once

I think every breakthrough Deku has are super obvious.

"I need to only use a portion fo my power!"

"I need to just ease into the percentage!"

"I have FEET!"

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Okay that's a damn impressive Mina cosplay.

Link didn't embed. D: But I fixed it.

Good cosplay!

I still think Mina has a quasi-cute-creepy look.  She would look fine if it weren't for her eyes being black where they should be white.  But I have been getting used to and warming up to her look after a while.  But then I see cosplays and it brings it right back! :D

• Like 1

I said it in another thread (got caught up while quarantined) but the whole school festival thing just feels weird after doing their version of “The Cure” from X-Men.

It’d be like if next season we get a take on “God Loves, Man Kills”, followed by a super Japanese school activity.