UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #82 (419) DISCUSSION!

7 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

you think Covid-19 will clear up sooner than anyone thinks?

I think it's more along the lines of it won't hold the dubs up indefinitely. At some point, the transition to work from home will be complete.We

Although really the only thing that's being held up is SAO's timeslot. Hmmm...

Well, this is a cool episode! They're gonna play in a band!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OwlChemist81 said:

I think it's more along the lines of it won't hold the dubs up indefinitely. At some point, the transition to work from home will be complete.We

Although really the only thing that's being held up is SAO's timeslot. Hmmm...

Well, this is a cool episode! They're gonna play in a band!

i can see Kai And Super being back on the block to take up the missing slots

• Like 1

Bakugo - lets give it our best

iida - Ah I see, Bakugo is still troubled by the time he was kidnapped at summer training camp. It must have been eating away at him all this time. Maybe now he'll finally be able to find closure and move past this. 

Bakugo - The hell are you saying! Can't I just say something nice without you bringing that up!

(flashback)

Deku - Bakugo, you didn't get any toppings on your ice cream?

Iida - I see, he's punishing himself. The survivors guilt must be unbearable. Poor Bakugo

• Like 2

Just now, CountFrylock said:

i can see Kai And Super being back on the block to take up the missing slots

Well, MHA has 6 episodes left, Black Clover has maybe 8. Assuming Demon Slayer and JoJo are done, they can stay for a while.

We're almost in a situation where the only things that are left that are dubbed way in advance on the block are Food Wars and Shippuden. I think Third Plate came out on DVD back in February.

LOL, interesting plan from Mina!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Well, MHA has 6 episodes left, Black Clover has maybe 8. Assuming Demon Slayer and JoJo are done, they can stay for a while.

We're almost in a situation where the only things that are left that are dubbed way in advance on the block are Food Wars and Shippuden. I think Third Plate came out on DVD back in February.

LOL, interesting plan from Mina!

We'll have to deal with this for a year since it's unlikely this will clear up anytime soon