Jump to content
UnevenEdge
SwimModSponges

Hey so a while back I made a suggestion to have some way to keep tabs on everybody, make sure if one of us dies everyone will know.

Recommended Posts

Guest LytKing

Seems creepy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, LytKing said:

Seems creepy.

Actually I do support it since nobody knew about luvv until the last minute so I mean if we can prevent that from happening it should be given a shot

 

However I'll only give my info to pat or kn 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We always know when someone dies.  Despite it taking a while with luuv, we still found out.....There is absolutely NO reason at all that I think this forum needs to be prioritized in my passing.....If you have me on FB, you'll know and if you wanna tell these people, well fuck it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, helpme said:

Actually I do support it since nobody knew about luvv until the last minute so I mean if we can prevent that from happening it should be given a shot

 

However I'll only give my info to pat or kn 

Yeah that's the plan.

We can go through them to get the tontine set up too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It sucks when people die, but it's not really the sites responsibility to keep tabs on those kinds of things. With Luvv it was a bit different because he was admin and paying to keep the lights on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

11 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

Seems relevant?

 

some people here would be glad if i died, AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody who would like me to honor them after their passing by posting in character the way they used to post, I am willing to do that upon request.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Nablotson said:

Anybody who would like me to honor them after their passing by posting in character the way they used to post, I am willing to do that upon request.

You forgot to mention the "suggested donation" amount.  Such an invaluable service should not go without some ... recognition.

Edited by scoobdog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2020 at 12:12 PM, helpme said:

Actually I do support it since nobody knew about luvv until the last minute so I mean if we can prevent that from happening it should be given a shot

 

However I'll only give my info to pat or kn 

Serious question 

How do you know they will know if you died?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Serious question 

How do you know they will know if you died?

I suggest that all UEMB members should have cameras and wiretaps installed in their homes, that way in the event of their imminent death we'll know that way we can reminisce negatively or positively about them.

I volunteer to oversee the installation and surveillance. Think of it as free home security but don't expect any assistance other than letting others know after you have died.

Edited by Distinct Lunatic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Distinct Lunatic said:

I suggest that all UEMB members should have cameras and wiretaps installed in their homes, that way in the event of their imminent death we'll know that way we can reminisce negatively or positively about them.

I volunteer to oversee the installation and surveillance. Think of it as free home security but don't expect any assistance other than letting others know after you have died.

What if we dont die at home o.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Vamped said:

What if we dont die at home o.o

The finances for the installation and surveillance will come from all your actions and daily life being recorded and sold to advertising companies, any hot nudes or action will find a home on sites like pornhub. In the event that your death happens outside of home we'll request a friend or loved one to show a copy of the death certificate to the cameras, but they still won't be removed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Distinct Lunatic said:

The finances for the installation and surveillance will come from all your actions and daily life being recorded and sold to advertising companies, any hot nudes or action will find a home on sites like pornhub. In the event that your death happens outside of home we'll request a friend or loved one to show a copy of the death certificate to the cameras, but they still won't be removed.

You're not going to get much money for the hot nudes or action because I fap under my covers even when I'm alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vamped said:

You're not going to get much money for the hot nudes or action because I fap under my covers even when I'm alone.

Can't let Jesus see, amirite?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Can't let Jesus see, amirite?

I don't mix religion in my sex. I've just been doing it since I first started fapping, I can't stop now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...